1,609 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,438

By sombionix, Retired Forum Mod on 7th November 2010, 04:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2010, 11:08 PM |#1001  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus752

Great Rom... though i Still get a Force close as i open the display folder

You are still the only one we have heard this issue from. Can you please get a logcat and put it on pastebin and post the link?

8th November 2010, 11:08 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krylon360

Lets see... Since I dont see you posting this in any other devs, thread, I'll just call you a troll.

so troll.
How can we post a source for that of which we dont have?
Do you see a JK2 Source anywhere on the net? Nope. Why, because it's not out yet. The only thing we modified kernel wise ANYONE can do by grabbing the rom, or even the ODIN image Eugene posted, and doing the work there.
There's no source modifications to post because there isn't a source.
So please, take your trolling somewhere else.
kthxbye

Previous posts gave the impression you had leaked modified kernel source in your possession. And you were choosing not to share it out of fear of someone "stealing it." Which isn't how GPL works.
8th November 2010, 11:08 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanFloyd

Does Team Whiskey recommend Obsidian + Core 1.2?

lulz.

10 chars
8th November 2010, 11:09 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
headset
@sombionix or any of the devs

can you even reproduce the 3.5mm headset problem? not working during phone calls or is it only my vibrant ( and some few others who mentioned the same issue?)
8th November 2010, 11:11 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
love the stock launcher, but I must be half baked, I cant figure out how to change the shortcuts!
8th November 2010, 11:11 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbirg

+1

10char

is anyone else curious how this equals 10 characters and let him post?
8th November 2010, 11:11 PM |#1007  
OP Retired Forum Mod
Flag Salt Lake City, UT

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsynkral

Previous posts gave the impression you had leaked modified kernel source in your possession. And you were choosing not to share it out of fear of someone "stealing it." Which isn't how GPL works.

What previous posts are you talking about? No one on our team has stated or implied we have such source code.

Nonetheless, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY LEAKED SOURCE CODE. Believe me, if we did, we would:

1. post the code (so people like you do not accuse us of such)
2. be taking advantage of this supposed leaked source code and heavily modifying the kernel. Things such as OC, UV, etc.
8th November 2010, 11:12 PM |#1008  
OP Retired Forum Mod
Flag Salt Lake City, UT

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezadel

@sombionix or any of the devs

can you even reproduce the 3.5mm headset problem? not working during phone calls or is it only my vibrant ( and some few others who mentioned the same issue?)

I can't, I've tested it. I even had designgears test it. No problems at all.
8th November 2010, 11:12 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 214

More
ok, so now that THAT is over with...I'll ask again. Is there a way to fix the SD mount problem within recovery on obsidian v1? I want to nandroid before flashing v2 and I cannot do that because of the bug. thanks.
8th November 2010, 11:13 PM |#1010  
Flag Jersey City
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krylon360

Yes. that was the biggest part of lag in v1. Even with it off, it would through errors in the background.

Was just wondering if there is any intentions on fixing the wifi calling app and adding it to future updates? I really did enjoy using this since my service at my house blows. Hopefully there's something you guys can do. Thanks for all the great work!
8th November 2010, 11:13 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This is the post that sounded fishy: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=135

Is this poster not talking about modified kernel source?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alice cooper kewl, gives my phone wings, http://bit.ly/fqf3pz, i'm gr8tful-thanks somb!, im wet, jack daniel's, makes my kooter.wet, mmm bacon cookies mmm, old no. 7, pinoy ako!, super io kernel = win!!, vibrant rom, worth reading all posts

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)