Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2011, 01:23 AM |#6761  
Flag Sandy Springs, GA
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmanbrown

just ODIN back to stock (JFD) and use the .pit file also... should fix ya right up.
Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

I seem to be having problems having Odin 1.81 recognizing the device on DL mode. I already downloaded the stock JDF with the .pit file but can't get past this. When i normal-boot it, odin recognized the device on Com5. Any help would be highly appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to silverspoon80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift silverspoon80 Ad-Free

23rd February 2011, 02:45 AM |#6762  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspoon80

I seem to be having problems having Odin 1.81 recognizing the device on DL mode. I already downloaded the stock JDF with the .pit file but can't get past this. When i normal-boot it, odin recognized the device on Com5. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Stupid question...did you try a different USB port? I don't know enough about the inner workings of Odin to know whether it determines com ports, but internally Windows assigns each USB port a different com port. That might do the trick.
23rd February 2011, 02:59 AM |#6763  
Flag Frisco, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,508

More
people still use this?
wtf is wrong with ya'll stop living under a rock lol.
23rd February 2011, 03:08 AM |#6764  
Miami
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Also you might be stuck in a voodoo brick happened to me not too long ago. I couldn't flash straight to stock its kept failing. Google "voodoo brick vibrant" and you'll find a thread that gives steps of going through a eugene no brick rom before going to stock. The whole process took like 45 min.

Not sure if there's a simpler way but this worked perfectly for me.
Good luck.

Sent from my Vibrant running bonix-v. 1.2 w/voodoo using XDA App
1st February 2012, 11:49 AM |#6765  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
what languages are included?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alice cooper kewl, gives my phone wings, http://bit.ly/fqf3pz, i'm gr8tful-thanks somb!, im wet, jack daniel's, makes my kooter.wet, mmm bacon cookies mmm, old no. 7, pinoy ako!, super io kernel = win!!, vibrant rom, worth reading all posts

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)