FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Dev Tools] Everything Android

5,662 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,789

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey I had this thread going in the Hero forums but I recently got my Evo and wanted to contribute something for now until I'm up to speed on cooking roms and themeing for the Evo.

This is a collection of tools and Setup files that I have collected throughout my time here on XDA. Its mainly meant for new developers that are looking to start making their own themes, cooking their own roms, or even making their own apps to put out onto the market.

I in no shape or form stole anyones apps, tools, or files in this zip file. Everything in here is 100 % FREE and given out on a regular basis. I simply put everything together in one place so you dont have to go searching all over the internet or just on XDA to find the programs you need.

I put together two zip files. One for windows 32 bit and One for windows 64 bit. I can put together zips for macs and linux if requested

Please feel free to recommend tools that you use with the links to where they can be found and I will happily update the everything android files as need to include them.

These files are a little under 500 mb each and recommended to download onto your computer and not ur phone

Everything Android Windows 64 Bit

Everything Android Windows 32 Bit
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Papa Smurf151 Ad-Free

6th February 2011, 11:48 PM |#2  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 3,369

Donate to Me
More
Welcome
Thanks for the tools.
The Following User Says Thank You to chubbzlou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chubbzlou Ad-Free
6th February 2011, 11:50 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbzlou

Welcome
Thanks for the tools.

thanks I was out for a bit in the Hero section. I got cancer (Stupid Cancer LOL) but Im better now and looking to start dev'ing again
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Papa Smurf151 Ad-Free
6th February 2011, 11:53 PM |#4  
texas
Thanks Meter: 462

Donate to Me
More
welcome aboard, I'm glad to see you over here!
7th February 2011, 12:10 AM |#5  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
Welcome, looking forward to see all your contribution on this device (Htc Evo).

I'm trying to start learning more about ROM and THEMES development, anything I can help with let me know and I'm down to test/donate & Share ideas/help with updates and more just hit me up.

Gtalk or Gmail :

jotaqualityinc@gmail.com
7th February 2011, 12:37 AM |#6  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 3,369

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151

thanks I was out for a bit in the Hero section. I got cancer (Stupid Cancer LOL) but Im better now and looking to start dev'ing again

Dam sad to here it. Glad that you feel better.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to chubbzlou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chubbzlou Ad-Free
7th February 2011, 12:53 AM |#7  
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,253

Donate to Me
More
Welcome papa

7th February 2011, 01:16 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbzlou

Dam sad to here it. Glad that you feel better.

Yeah testicular...wasn't fun. But atleast during chemo I was able to push out 8 apps onto the market. Pretty much due to what I learned from the hero dev section.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Papa Smurf151 Ad-Free
7th February 2011, 02:47 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
Glad to here your ok. I'd like to request a "Mac–pack" if you could please. I'm really interested in App development. With 4 kids and being a network engineer (80 hour weeks) this could really save me some time. Thanks in advance for your help.

7th February 2011, 03:41 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis2388

Glad to here your ok. I'd like to request a "Mac–pack" if you could please. I'm really interested in App development. With 4 kids and being a network engineer (80 hour weeks) this could really save me some time. Thanks in advance for your help.

Ill try to throw one together tomorrow. I'm away from my computer right now
7th February 2011, 04:44 AM |#11  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 488

More
Thanks alot

cancer suxx glad your better
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)