Thanks Meter: 488

More
Thanks alot

cancer suxx glad your better

8th February 2011, 08:23 PM |#12  
Flag Seattle, Wa
Thanks Meter: 468

More
try as I might and try I did, megaupload fails every time on w764bit, over a dozen attempts and the most I got before megaupload failed was 112mb. 20mb comcast connection btw

can you post a different download link?
8th February 2011, 08:57 PM |#13  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Westerville, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,595

Donate to Me
More
Glad to hear you kicked that cancer to the curb and Welcome to the Evo World. Updated Linux tools would be nice when you have time. I have something behnaam gave me last year which is a little dated.
9th February 2011, 06:20 AM |#14  
Flag Gamecock Country
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Welcome back Smurf. It's great to hear you kicked cancer in the a$$. You and Regaw were a big help to me in the hero section (Good times). I can't wait to see what you come up with when you start back up. Maybe something in blue

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
9th February 2011, 07:22 AM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151

Hey I had this thread going in the Hero forums but I recently got my Evo and wanted to contribute something for now until I'm up to speed on cooking roms and themeing for the Evo.

This is a collection of tools and Setup files that I have collected throughout my time here on XDA. Its mainly meant for new developers that are looking to start making their own themes, cooking their own roms, or even making their own apps to put out onto the market.

I in no shape or form stole anyones apps, tools, or files in this zip file. Everything in here is 100 % FREE and given out on a regular basis. I simply put everything together in one place so you dont have to go searching all over the internet or just on XDA to find the programs you need.

Also inside this zip is 3 txt files.

The first is a simple guide to whats inside the zip. It list the name of the program, a link to the website where i found it and for the programs from XDA a link to the thread where i found the program so you can give props to the developer and learn how to use it.

The second txt is a list of ADB codes that I have found myself using over and over again and its easier to copy and paste than it is to keep typing over and over again.

The last txt file is an explanation on how to sign an app with private keys so that you can load it onto the market if interested.

I put together two zip files. One for windows 32 bit and One for windows 64 bit. I can put together zips for macs and linux if requested

Please feel free to recommend tools that you use with the links to where they can be found and I will happily update the everything android files as need to include them.

These files are a little under 500 mb each and recommended to download onto your computer and not ur phone.

Windows 64 bit

Windows 32 bit

Welcome to the EVO, Chad
9th February 2011, 12:50 PM |#16  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag CYBERTRON
Thanks Meter: 634

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up welcome cbarlan aka papasmurf
glad to hear you kicked that damn cancer. im sure it was not fun btw what apps did you knock out when you were getting chemo? just curious...
9th February 2011, 08:28 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,790

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusRagnarok

glad to hear you kicked that damn cancer. im sure it was not fun btw what apps did you knock out when you were getting chemo? just curious...

Pretty much all the same apps just different colors. Search the market for Black Facebook.
9th February 2011, 08:28 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,790

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by egzthunder1

Welcome to the EVO, Chad

Thanks man. Glad to be here and even happier to be rid of my hero.
11th February 2011, 04:09 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hey man great story congrats. Could you put together a linux version for those that use Ubuntu?
11th February 2011, 05:22 AM |#20  
Boston, Ma
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151

Thanks man. Glad to be here and even happier to be rid of my hero.

Welcome to Evo bro....loved your work when I had my hero...can't wait to see what you cook up here
11th February 2011, 05:56 AM |#21  
Tucson
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Interesting... downloading on my Windows, would like to see on Linux
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)