FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Kaiser Dialer to Phone Canvas

965 posts
Thanks Meter: 28

By corepda, Senior Member on 22nd February 2009, 01:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guyz & girls,
Just installed a fresh stock kaiser ROM which came along with the normal kaiser dialer, I am a bit Opal phone canvas lover so I decided to install the canvas, but poor I am not able to. Everytime I try to change the dialer by installing a canvas cab, the old dialer skin stucks up & doesn't get change. I have done whatever I could.

Plz friends help me if you know any tweak of how to change the skin. I am really tired after trying so many cabs.
Regards
Sak

23rd February 2009, 01:19 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Any suggestions guyz & girls?
I am waiting to get some working answers.
11th March 2009, 02:27 PM |#3  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 35

More
phone canvas needs to be built in your rom
Hallo,

Phone canvas is no skin that you can install on a classic dialer, you have to install a rom with Phone canvas built in like turtle by Dioxda2 or TouchFlo2d II Opera by Gullum, then you can try putting other skins like the one pauldgroot has made - here.

Many tried to install Phone Canvas considering it as a skin, but it should not work :)

Remember!!! that the ROMs above are ONLY FOR PROPHET Devices and NOT FOR KAISER, so find something similar for Kaiser and then install that ROM.
However, the skin for phone canvas mentioned above is for all QVGA devices, so feel ftree to try that once you have the correct ROM!

Hope this helps :)

arefin
11th March 2009, 03:38 PM |#4  
Moderator Emeritus
Flag XDA Server Likes: The Art of War Hates: Cowards
Thanks Meter: 520

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arefin

Hallo,

Phone canvas is no skin that you can install on a classic dialer, you have to install a rom with Phone canvas built in like turtle by Dioxda2 or TouchFlo2d II Opera by Gullum, then you can try putting other skins like the one pauldgroot has made - here.

Many tried to install Phone Canvas considering it as a skin, but it should not work :)

Remember!!! that the ROMs above are ONLY FOR PROPHET Devices and NOT FOR KAISER, so find something similar for Kaiser and then install that ROM.
However, the skin for phone canvas mentioned above is for all QVGA devices, so feel ftree to try that once you have the correct ROM!

Hope this helps :)

arefin

The Opal Phonecanvas to which is Dialer can be installed seperately what the problem was, is that the build of the ROM does not hold some of the .dll's needed for the Opal Phonecanvas to work.
1st April 2009, 11:23 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I can confirm that Opal Phone Canvas is installable on b16b's latest AthineOS Kaiser ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)