[ROM][01/08] ░█░ ·Official RUU Desire Sense Gingerbread v1.2 -GB2.3.3·░█░ ·ROOT A2SD+

Search This thread

nickislauw

Sep 30, 2009
Rom itself is fast,only rosie is lagging when scrolling between homescreens.. pff is there not even ONE sense 2.1 rom that is just SMOOTH scrolling ? I meaninsertcoin 1.0.8 is smooth scrolling but it has all that sense 3.0 sh*t

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
Rom itself is fast,only rosie is lagging when scrolling between homescreens.. pff is there not even ONE sense 2.1 rom that is just SMOOTH scrolling ? I meaninsertcoin 1.0.8 is smooth scrolling but it has all that sense 3.0 sh*t

I think this is a generell issue...because its a hd port...did you remember the froyo hd roms...i think the old froyo hd´s were much slower...all we need is a official rom from htc and the sources

actual i switch many time between froyo sense 1 and gb sense hd....but i must say...sense 1 is much faster...

with kind regards..Alex

Last edited:

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
Any solution for wifi drop issue?

this makes me also nervous...but not sure if its really a issue...as in froyo the wifi drops not but you did not have any connection...only wifi 0 ...in gb the wifi drops faster but it connect very fast to 2/3 g...so i think its intention from htc...to have always a connection...but i not think this is nice

but also it can be that all the gb ril´s and radios (also the one from the leaked rom) are not 100 % compatible with desire

think about this... :confused::confused::confused:

with kind regards..Alex

howdid

May 22, 2010
Vienna
only lag that i get is when i switch to a homescreen where is the sms app or something similar and switch to an other screen, then it laggs .....

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

erklat

Nov 14, 2010
this makes me also nervous...but not sure if its really a issue...as in froyo the wifi drops not but you did not have any connection...only wifi 0 ...in gb the wifi drops faster but it connect very fast to 2/3 g...so i think its intention from htc...to have always a connection...but i not think this is nice

I don't think that's it. With AuraxTSense I had random dropouts all the time, especially noticeable when using MPC remote, even though I was a meter or two away from AP. With AuraxTremeGinger I didn't have not one. Curious as changing both radios with their respective rils seemed to help at that time.

roughkoala

Mar 15, 2011
do i really have to install Thema newest Radio??

i have got 5.10.05.23 does IT work with that one??

greez

btw nice ROM!! like the Features, thats why i am

nickislauw

Sep 30, 2009
Now using ossram sense 2.1 and i dont have the lag, its really smooth and wifi works great! Im at vacation with bad wifi signal but it doesnt drops!

babyboidevil

Jan 6, 2011
brampton
Thanks for the rom just booted and used titanium backup to restore apps and everything is running so fast.. such a change from using all the sense 2.3/3.0 cross overs.havent had any wifi drops yet so unsure what everyone is talking about :p

Reactions: yougaku

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
I don't think that's it. With AuraxTSense I had random dropouts all the time, especially noticeable when using MPC remote, even though I was a meter or two away from AP. With AuraxTremeGinger I didn't have not one. Curious as changing both radios with their respective rils seemed to help at that time.

so my thinking is right... :) We need a official rom with sense 2.1 as auraxtreme ginger is based on the htc desire leak rom...and not from a hd ;)

Problem of the leak is that is only english and so not many devs work with it..

with kind regards..Alex

erklat

Nov 14, 2010
Lol, now as you quoted me I see what I wrote. :D
Changing rils and radios _didn't_ seem to help at all. Lapsus linguae.

MeeMk

Apr 10, 2008
Brisbane
Great ROM so far :) But I prefer the stock Gingerbread launcher. I installed GingerVillain before this ROM and I liked it but it does not have Sense, which means I can't sync with Outlook on my PC. This ROM allows the sync but it does not have the 3d launcher. Any way to bring this feature in?

howdid

May 22, 2010
Vienna
Great ROM so far :) But I prefer the stock Gingerbread launcher. I installed GingerVillain before this ROM and I liked it but it does not have Sense, which means I can't sync with Outlook on my PC. This ROM allows the sync but it does not have the 3d launcher. Any way to bring this feature in?

nope no way

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008

why not...install the launcher from the market...and push home button should work :)

Shambolicuk

Aug 22, 2009
Cannock
This roms working fast smooth and nice so far, just hopin Endomondo app works well with it as most gingerbread roms dont seem to like it..

Sent from my HTC Desire

Top Liked Posts