FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CHome Weather Uninstall???

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mrbcross, Junior Member on 17th June 2008, 03:44 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Is there an uninstall for the CHome Weather application other than a hard reset? One I loaded it and the Configuration app (the one that lets you move things around on the Sliding Panel), my Q9C would power off from time to time, would not autoupdate the weather from time to time, would freeze up during the update...

I love the application and mostlikely will reload it. But I want to see if there is an uninstall for it before I put it back on.

Thanks for any direction offered.
18th June 2008, 04:13 AM |#2  
Flag Waco, TX
Thanks Meter: 2

More
You can try with Remove Programs in Settings, but many have had trouble removing it totally through there. You can manually remove it, by deleting the NRG folder, selecting a non-Weather home.xml and deleting the 2 Weather home.xml. Then you would have to remove the NRG registry values, and remove the weather panels from sliding panel with cHome Configurator. It can be done though. Also, if you run Weather and are having trouble on the updates, make sure you try it with homescreen reload set to NO. I have a blackjack and reload causes it to become sluggish and sometimes freeze up.
3rd November 2009, 11:00 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
what a pain in the a$$ wish i handnt bothered
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chome weather, q9c, uninstall
Previous Thread Next Thread