1. Sp Flash Tool
3. MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (only use this one. it is modified.)
Download: CWM 18.104.22.168 for Lava Iris 504Q
Download: Sp Flash Tools For Mediatek phones
Instructions for flashing using SP Flash Tools:
1. Install drivers for your phone http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1373524210
2. Copy recovery.img and scatter file in new same folder
3. Extract and open the SP Flash Tools.
4. In SP Flash Tools, click on Scatter-Loading and the program will ask you the location of the scatter loading file for your device select mt6589 scatter file.txt
5.Check only recovery.img, uncheck all others. (will be checked auto)
6. Switch off your phone (Remove the battery to make sure it is switched off).
7. Click the Download option (present on the right of Firmware
> Upgrade option) and the flash tool will start looking for your phone.
8. Put Battery and Connect usb to your phone now. The Flash Tool will start the flashing process, the progress of which can be viewed from a yellow progress bar at the bottom of the flash tool.
Warning 1 - Don't interrupt this process as it can potentially brick your device.
Warning 2 - Make sure no power interruption takes place. (Use a laptop to ensure this).
9. After the process completes, a green ring will appear on your device signalling that the process was successful.
10.Disconnect your phone.
Press volume Up and Power same time to get in to CWM
IRIS 504Q DEVELOPMENT IS PROGRESSING FAST!!!!