Unrevoked team: Incredible Root process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

johnnybags

May 28, 2010
i'm ready to do this! i just need to know if i have to backup before doing the OTA rollback. help a brother out!

johnnybags

May 28, 2010
I LOVE YOU GUYS----NO HOMO

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

guilty as charged. had to get around the moderated irc rules somehow.

hopefully i get an answer before this nyquil kicks in.

the night time sniffling, sneezing, stuffy head, how the hell did i end up on the kitchen floor (with a rooted incredible?!) medicine?

andrew500

Mar 6, 2009
I've learned so much watching you guy dig into this! Congratulations and thank you for letting me observe and learn!

the337

Jun 5, 2010
Just for clarification. Which software number or build number or whatever are you working on a root for? I'm running 1.22.605.2

vzw

Jun 7, 2010
Maricopa
Ok So quick story.... I like so many others out there have been drooling waiting for a team of guys smarter than myself to get passed the code and root this... Well since I received my Incredible (on the 28th day before it launched official**Thank you pre-order**) it hasn't left my side. I work for the company and get sneak peeks all the time at the hardware long before launch. As I did with this I was rockn this a month prior to launch on the DL of course ;).... Anyway back to my story... So today I was putting my kids in the minivan as my wife was leaving and had my phone in my hand like always... I set it on the roof of the minivan not thinking about it forgot to grab it down well i get in the house my wife had left... started looking for my phone couldn't remember where it was. longenough story short spent 5 hours searching like crazy before I thought of what might have happened so we drove the same route she had taken from the house down a very busy Highway the red back caught my eye pulled over and jetted across busy street to grab it thinking (((OH COMe ON LeT it be OK!))) grabbed it and low and behold only a very small scratch on back cover. It was 3 miles from my home and had to be holding on the top of the MiniVan for dear life...It was in three pieces of course but snapped it back together and no issues what so ever!!!!!! OMG

The Cellphone Gods must like me!

LOL forgot the reason I wanted to post in here......

THANK YOU!~~ TO EVERYONE INVOLVED AND FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!~ Can't wait to dive in and tinker with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The new unrevoked.com reflash tool is out, one click root and recovery. no sd method's required. Mod's please close this thread ending with this post if you can...