[BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Search This thread

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
FRX07.1 is here!!

This is a maintenance release - basically taking the newest components to make a completely up-to-date (as of Sept. 1).

Quite a lot has changed since FRX06 - the install process hasn't really, but be sure to read the changelog in the next post and the caveats in post #3!

<<<This is a link to the... FAQ Click it!!>>>​

I have created a complete bundle of FroYo with a stable kernel from GIT (August 19 / 1348), and rootfs from GIT (Sept. 2).

Please, feel free to DONATE to the XDAndroid project!

Every little bit helps!

Directions:

1. Download the full bundle (zip). (Updated September 1 2011)

If instead you just want the system.ext2 (zip) (Updated July 15 2011) file by itself... Don't download this if you're not sure! Grab the full bundle!

2. Extract it. You’ll see a folder, FRX07.1, copy its contents to the root of your SD card. If you want to run Android from a folder instead of all the files on the root of the card, follow the steps below.

3. Go into the STARTUPS folder. Grab the appropriate startup.txt for your device (if you don't know what device you have, you should read the FAQ), and move it to the root of the card (or where you run haret.exe from. If you want to change the location of the build, put a rel_path= statement in the cmdline section of the startup.txt. Mine is located two folders deep on the SD, so my rel_path=Androids/TP2Ref)

4. Screen calibration - you have three choices:
  • Re-use an old ts-calibration file if you have it and you know it's good.
  • Download the ts-calibration.zip file and extract it to where you put the rest of the files (root of SD or in a folder - make sure it all stays together!)
  • Manually calibrate - boot with no ts-calibration file and watch the boot process - you'll be asked to hit 5 points to calibrate the screen. If you have issues calibrating, try an older kernel (1225 works well) Once you have the calibration file hold on to it (make 15 copies if it's a good one :p), reboot & go back to the newest kernel!

6. Run haret.exe.. Profit! :D

Let it settle out on the first boot. Many have reported they had to reboot basically because it was so slow - if you let it sit for about 10 mins so the media scanner can go thru everything, etc. it will be much more pleasurable experience. If you want adb in and watch the processes via top, you'll see why the phone seems so slow - there's lots of background processes cranking because this is the first boot ;).

Troubleshooting:
Please read the... FAQ
If you have any issues with the kernel, feel free to change it:
There are some devices that are having issues with the newest kernels. Please see the kernel autobuild service to get archived kernels. Once you download a replacement kernel, go to where you run haret.exe from - remove your old zImage/modules-xxxxx.tar.gz. Take the new zImage/modules-xxxxx.tar.gz and replace the old ones, same folder - where you run haret.exe from. Make sure the ‘zImage’ is named just that. Do not rename the modules file, do not extract it - should be in .tar.gz format.

See Incremental Updates for more information on updating the kernel and other components.

Random issues can often be solved by forcing the system to create a new data.img. If you're worried about losing data (all user data is stored in the data.img!!), Titanium Backup works quite well. If you wish, you can rename the data.img to something else, and let the system create a new one - just to see if it resolves your problem.

Similarly, if you wish try formatting your SD card - I prefer to use the HP Tool - do a full format, FAT32.

Even though this build is considered fairly stable, you are more than likely going to run into issues. The next post will address issues particular to this build - PLEASE READ THESE before asking questions! Feel free to post questions in this thread, I will do my best to address them. Big thanks to stinebd for releasing the system image, and of course the other developers for their hard work on making these kernels available.

Attachments

• ts-calibration_blac.zip
    164 bytes · Views: 14,586
Last edited:

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
Caveats:

• BT - works! But audio doesn't route. See this thread if you're feeling adventurous and want to play with/don't mind using some unstable/incomplete code...
  • Audio stutters every 10sec. The only fix I've heard is using a kernel from G3rmo (unfortunately it is old), or
    Code:
    su
    kill -9 28
    Which kills the [battery] process. I'm sure this will have negative effects on the battery meter/battery life...
  • SD Card not working...? "Waiting for SD Card" appearing on boot...? Try putting this command in your startup.txt
    Code:
    msmsdcc_1bit msmsdcc_fmax=14000000 msmsdcc_nopwrsave
    See gummbah30's post reminding us of these commands.
  • SD Card has partitions? (If you used a non-XDAndroid build the answer is YES) Then you need to add "no_partitions" to your startup.txt. Between the quotes on the set cmdline line. Do not put it on its own line, it goes in between the quotes! Make sure there is one space between each item.
  • Front buttons messed up/wrong? You can use my rootfs which incorporates g3rm0's layout. This custom rootfs is no longer necessary, I have committed the changes so you can use the autobuild rootfs (in conjunction with physkeyboard=blac in your startup.txt)!
  • Keyboard tiny/unusable? Either change the IME (long press on the input box) Get rid of it! I've heard "Hackers Keyboard" is a good alternative - many options. There's also "Better Keyboard", Swype, etc... Side load the APK using AndroidApps, adb install, etc.

Last edited:

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
stinebd's Changelog:

stinebd said:
Here’s a new release for you, folks. This is a major release with a ton of changes, new features, and fixes. Our friend hyc/highlandsun did most of the heavy lifting for this release. Highlights include a rewritten RIL with support for world phones and greatly improved CDMA support; fixes for the media codecs; fixes for MMS on Sprint; increased security with the Superuser app.

A list of changes is included below. The FRX07 system image is available for download now, and will require the use of a new rootfs image, also available now. Additionally, we have a new bundle containing everything needed to enjoy a full FRX07 system.

Note: Due to the incredibly long list of changes, this is a somewhat condensed, terse changelog describing only the overall scope of the changes.

FRX07:
  • frameworks/base:
    • Major frameworks changes for CDMA/GSM dual-mode worldphone support. (hyc)
    • Fixes for data connection handling to improve startup time. (hyc)
    • Fixes for wifi handling to avoid issues on hanged drivers. (hyc)
    • Stagefreight (media codecs) fixes. (hyc/viruscrazy)
    • Fixes for Sprint’s wonky MMS markup structure. (hyc)
    • Fix MediaScanner not finding audio files (including ringtones) in system.ext2
  • hardware/libhardware_legacy:
    • Minor GPS driver fixes. (Alex[sp3dev])
    • Rename wifi interfaces to wlan0 on all devices (hyc)
  • hardware/xdandroid-ril: Major RIL refactoring for improved performance on all devices, and added CDMA/GSM dual-mode worldphone support. (hyc)
  • packages/apps/Gallery3D: Switched back to Gallery3D as the gallery app (closes bug #111)
  • packages/apps/Mms: Fixes for Sprint’s wonky MMS markup structure. (hyc)
  • packages/apps/Phone: Fixes for CDMA/GSM dual-mode worldphone support. (hyc)
  • packages/apps/Superuser: Added the Superuser package for authorizing su privileges. This, along with our signed builds, provides greatly increased security for the end user (mostly against malicious apps from the Market).
  • system/extras/su: Added as a dependency for the Superuser package
  • vendor/qcom/android-open: Include missing stagefright codec symbols. (hyc/viruscrazy)

To coincide with the FRX07 system image, the following rootfs changes have been made:
  • init.froyo.rc modifications...
    • Adjust wpa_supplicant service for the new abstraction provided by libhardware_legacy, as well as interface rename
    • Abstract the hciattach service to provide bluetooth support on both chipsets
  • Rename wifi interface to wlan0 on all devices
  • apns-conf.xml updated
  • keymaps completely reorganized, and RHOD end-call keya has been remapped to be the Home key in Android.
  • default.prop: set ro.secure=1 to lock down the adb shell - su can be used with the Superuser app to authorize root access in adb if needed.

Layman's Changelog​

(As in, the changelog I wrote :p)​

FRX07.1 Changelog:

• RHOD - all buttons on the front no longer wake the device. Only the power button wakes the device now.
  • Updated to the newest RIL
  • hyc's modified libs for video now baked in - *most* HQ YouTube videos (and other HQ videos) should finally work!
  • RHOD & TOPA - Userland (Android) now controls the LED by default now. If you need to debug sleep, you will have to change the behavior manually.
  • Facebook sync should now work, out-of-box.

FRX07 Changelog:
  • Updated RIL (thanks hyc!) - this covers many different bugs that were in the old RIL - I'm only going to cover the major ones...
    • CDMA now works correctly (for the most part). force_cdma (and north_am_dialing) is now deprecated (not needed/ignored!)
    • You can boot with a SIM in on a CDMA device and choose your GSM or CDMA on the fly under Settings.
    • Location based on towers now works on CDMA.
    • 1xRTT now displays correctly, but I never seem to get EVDO Rev.a... I always get 0. This is represented by a 3g icon, as this is what the Android framework provides.
    • Full MMS support! Please see this page for configuration instructions. Will need help fleshing out the list of carriers folks!
    • Spotty service, switching towers, etc should no longer cause the dreaded SoD (Sleep of Death) condition!
  • (Basic audio) 3.5mm support for RHOD400/500
  • Droidwall works out of the box now
  • Keyboard backlight now fades in/out
  • Gallery3D back in! Picasa Web Sync comes with it ;)
  • A couple new apps added to AndroidApps folder:
    • rpierce99's app GetLogs
    • Titanium Backup

Last edited:

Eodun

Sep 30, 2009
Barcelona
Thanks!
Well, in fact WEP works perfectly for me. The only thing that wifi fails is at turning it on after turning it off 2 times...

Also, with latest updates I can pair BT, haven't tried to transfer anything.

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
Thanks!
Well, in fact WEP works perfectly for me. The only thing that wifi fails is at turning it on after turning it off 2 times...

Also, with latest updates I can pair BT, haven't tried to transfer anything.

Ah, I forget how different the bugs are for the TI chipsets. I'll change it, thanks!

ypsmav

Jul 10, 2009
EU
It seems that the 20110716 Kernel is giving problem to the Blackstone/Topaz.
you may use the previous kernel, or wait until is fixed.
Brgds

Last edited:
Reactions: uzumcu

alphecca911

Dec 30, 2010
Had to use a different kernel as yours wouldnt let it boot up

Working:
installing apps, no fc, its connecting to wifi nicely, only dropped once so far, connected to google account fine, coping nicely with downloading and installing multiple apps!!! i like that the others i have tried freeze up

Defect list:
Power control wigit loads frame but not icons on first load
froze when opening camera the second time had to battery pull! on first load
On restart attempt seemed to load haret ok, boot speed and time impoved compaired to first load, still lightly juddering boot animation
On second boot reloaded power control wigit, now displays correctly
Downloading and installing two apps at once navigating home screens caused 20second freeze up.
As someone said the motions but not the workings for usb connection, i cant get droid explorer to see my device so :-(
BT is reallly messed up using app "bluetooth file transfer", just loops itself to death, killings wi-fi as well, not kwl
Using phones bluetooth in settings, my computer says unable to send blah blah then when i turn off bluetooth the wifi is dropped might be connected

Can i overclock stably with this mod?
How do i get the front facing camera working?

Last edited:

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
Can i overclock stabley with this mod?
How do i get the front facing camera working?

I couldn't really follow you post, these were the only questions I could find..

You can overclock - stably, dunno. I don't, so you tell me if you can OC.

Front-facing cam doesn't work, kernel issue not build.

I just succeeded in starting FRX07 as a CWM build.
But the startup wizard seems to be a little bit crazy. It's my first try to make a CWM build, so no wonder there are problems.

If I really can make a stable build I will post the results here.

Startup wizard...? There isn't a startup wizard on XDAndroid builds...

alphecca911

Dec 30, 2010
yes i am sorry for that, i have just been note taking as i have been instaling and testing in the event that someone came, they could assist. I have it up and running now but it didnt work using ur kernel. (wouldnt boot) i have listed defects so far.

Thankyou for your answers to my questions.

Great rom, best i have tried

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
yes i am sorry for that, i have just been note taking as i have been instaling and testing in the event that someone came, they could assist. I have it up and running now but it didnt work using ur kernel. (wouldnt boot) i have listed defects so far.

Thankyou for your answers to my questions.

Great rom, best i have tried

Hrm. I've heard BLAC doesn't work on the newest kernel... I'll have to ask emwe, he had a list of changes for FRX07 release, but I assumed they were RHOD-only... Perhaps something is effecting BLAC that isn't supposed to be :p.

I don't have a BLAC, so you'll have to help me - what is the newest kernel that does work? 20110711_082424? Also, how far does it get in the process? If adb is up, logs would be appreciated. Thanks.

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
Allright I'm running into problems! Haret starts and I get as far as the linux boot animation, but then the phone crashes and reboots... anyone else experiencing this?

Sorry mate, seems the newest kernel isn't BLAC friendly! Please tell me which kernel does work... Use the autobuild service and try older kernels. First post has details on how to change your kernel, plus links to autobuild service...

To alphecca911 - most of your issues seem to be first boot related. Remember, you should let it sit on first boot so all the processes that run on first boot have plenty of time to work! I usually let it sit until it sleeps. I've had a lot of weird issues trying to do too many things on first boot on the device... I am impatient just like you probably :p. Just fight it ;).

Startup wizard...? There isn't a startup wizard on XDAndroid builds...

That might explain a lot :D
I just checked the system/app folder in the frx07 package. Of course you're right. I copied apps into this without looking. And there was an old SetupWizard.apk.

But just in the moment I started frx07 without any error.

Now I can start to make a real nice package for CWM. And "most" important: try a different boot animation.

I have to thank all XDAndroid developers for this and arrrghhh here for pointing me to it with his posts.

Really great job you are doing here at XDA developers

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FRX07.1 is here!!

This is a maintenance release - basically taking the newest components to make a completely up-to-date (as of Sept. 1).

Quite a lot has changed since FRX06 - the install process hasn't really, but be sure to read the changelog in the next post and the caveats in post #3!

<<<This is a link to the... FAQ Click it!!>>>​

I have created a complete bundle of FroYo with a stable kernel from GIT (August 19 / 1348), and rootfs from GIT (Sept. 2).

Please, feel free to DONATE to the XDAndroid project!

Every little bit helps!

Directions:

1. Download the full bundle (zip). (Updated September 1 2011)

If instead you just want the system.ext2 (zip) (Updated July 15 2011) file by itself... Don't download this if you're not sure! Grab the full bundle!

2. Extract it. You’ll see a folder, FRX07.1, copy its contents to the root of your SD card. If you want to run Android from a folder instead of all the files on the root of the card, follow the steps below.

3. Go into the STARTUPS folder. Grab the appropriate startup.txt for your device (if you don't know what device you have, you should read the FAQ), and move it to the root of the card (or where you run haret.exe from. If you want to change the location of the build, put a rel_path= statement in the cmdline section of the startup.txt. Mine is located two folders deep on the SD, so my rel_path=Androids/TP2Ref)

4. Screen calibration - you have three choices:
    • Re-use an old ts-calibration file if you have it and you know it's good.
    • Download the ts-calibration.zip file and extract it to where you put the rest of the files (root of SD or in a folder - make sure it all stays together!)
    • Manually calibrate - boot with no ts-calibration file and watch the boot process - you'll be asked to hit 5 points to calibrate the screen. If you have issues calibrating, try an older kernel (1225 works well) Once you have the calibration file hold on to it (make 15 copies if it's a good one :p), reboot & go back to the newest kernel!

6. Run haret.exe.. Profit! :D

Let it settle out on the first boot. Many have reported they had to reboot basically because it was so slow - if you let it sit for about 10 mins so the media scanner can go thru everything, etc. it will be much more pleasurable experience. If you want adb in and watch the processes via top, you'll see why the phone seems so slow - there's lots of background processes cranking because this is the first boot ;).

Troubleshooting:
    Please read the... FAQ
    If you have any issues with the kernel, feel free to change it:
    There are some devices that are having issues with the newest kernels. Please see the kernel autobuild service to get archived kernels. Once you download a replacement kernel, go to where you run haret.exe from - remove your old zImage/modules-xxxxx.tar.gz. Take the new zImage/modules-xxxxx.tar.gz and replace the old ones, same folder - where you run haret.exe from. Make sure the ‘zImage’ is named just that. Do not rename the modules file, do not extract it - should be in .tar.gz format.

See Incremental Updates for more information on updating the kernel and other components.

Random issues can often be solved by forcing the system to create a new data.img. If you're worried about losing data (all user data is stored in the data.img!!), Titanium Backup works quite well. If you wish, you can rename the data.img to something else, and let the system create a new one - just to see if it resolves your problem.

Similarly, if you wish try formatting your SD card - I prefer to use the HP Tool - do a full format, FAT32.

Even though this build is considered fairly stable, you are more than likely going to run into issues. The next post will address issues particular to this build - PLEASE READ THESE before asking questions! Feel free to post questions in this thread, I will do my best to address them. Big thanks to stinebd for releasing the system image, and of course the other developers for their hard work on making these kernels available.
    Caveats:

• BT - works! But audio doesn't route. See this thread if you're feeling adventurous and want to play with/don't mind using some unstable/incomplete code...
    • Audio stutters every 10sec. The only fix I've heard is using a kernel from G3rmo (unfortunately it is old), or
      Code:
      su
      kill -9 28
      Which kills the [battery] process. I'm sure this will have negative effects on the battery meter/battery life...
    • SD Card not working...? "Waiting for SD Card" appearing on boot...? Try putting this command in your startup.txt
      Code:
      msmsdcc_1bit msmsdcc_fmax=14000000 msmsdcc_nopwrsave
      See gummbah30's post reminding us of these commands.
    • SD Card has partitions? (If you used a non-XDAndroid build the answer is YES) Then you need to add "no_partitions" to your startup.txt. Between the quotes on the set cmdline line. Do not put it on its own line, it goes in between the quotes! Make sure there is one space between each item.
    • Front buttons messed up/wrong? You can use my rootfs which incorporates g3rm0's layout. This custom rootfs is no longer necessary, I have committed the changes so you can use the autobuild rootfs (in conjunction with physkeyboard=blac in your startup.txt)!
    • Keyboard tiny/unusable? Either change the IME (long press on the input box) Get rid of it! I've heard "Hackers Keyboard" is a good alternative - many options. There's also "Better Keyboard", Swype, etc... Side load the APK using AndroidApps, adb install, etc.
    ok thats fine i really understand.....i also tryed gingerbread 2.3.7 but had wake issues and camera not working after changing libcamera, liboemcamera, libcamera.service and libcamera.client......can i ask how you solved those two things....thanks

I didn't have any issues with sleep/wake on current kernel and build (there is pm.sleep_mode=1 in my startup.txt but it's probably irrelevant). Camera can take stills but not video - known bug.
    If you follow this tutorial you should be able to build your own system image with minimum effort. However there are few things to note:
    1. You need to use Ubuntu 10.04. It won't work on older version and there are additional steps in Ubuntu 11.10 (not covered by this tutorial).
    2. First build takes absurdly long time. It was something like 10 hours on my Linux VM. May be faster on quad-core native Linux machine but still it will be hours.
    3. Using OpenJDK may not work! It's better to use latest sun-java6-jdk.
    4. In step "Build Dependencies" you need to do everything as described with two exceptions.
    a) signed-dream_devphone_userdebug-ota-14721.zip is no longer available on HTC Developer Center - google it.
    b) HW3D driver is outdated. Google hw3d-20111216.zip.
    5. Last thing to do before build is add booksphone.apk manually because it's missing from the latest gapps package. Google it and place under vendor/xdandroid/msm/proprietary.
    stinebd's Changelog:

stinebd said:
    Here’s a new release for you, folks. This is a major release with a ton of changes, new features, and fixes. Our friend hyc/highlandsun did most of the heavy lifting for this release. Highlights include a rewritten RIL with support for world phones and greatly improved CDMA support; fixes for the media codecs; fixes for MMS on Sprint; increased security with the Superuser app.

A list of changes is included below. The FRX07 system image is available for download now, and will require the use of a new rootfs image, also available now. Additionally, we have a new bundle containing everything needed to enjoy a full FRX07 system.

Note: Due to the incredibly long list of changes, this is a somewhat condensed, terse changelog describing only the overall scope of the changes.

FRX07:
    • frameworks/base:
      • Major frameworks changes for CDMA/GSM dual-mode worldphone support. (hyc)
      • Fixes for data connection handling to improve startup time. (hyc)
      • Fixes for wifi handling to avoid issues on hanged drivers. (hyc)
      • Stagefreight (media codecs) fixes. (hyc/viruscrazy)
      • Fixes for Sprint’s wonky MMS markup structure. (hyc)
      • Fix MediaScanner not finding audio files (including ringtones) in system.ext2
    • hardware/libhardware_legacy:
      • Minor GPS driver fixes. (Alex[sp3dev])
      • Rename wifi interfaces to wlan0 on all devices (hyc)
    • hardware/xdandroid-ril: Major RIL refactoring for improved performance on all devices, and added CDMA/GSM dual-mode worldphone support. (hyc)
    • packages/apps/Gallery3D: Switched back to Gallery3D as the gallery app (closes bug #111)
    • packages/apps/Mms: Fixes for Sprint’s wonky MMS markup structure. (hyc)
    • packages/apps/Phone: Fixes for CDMA/GSM dual-mode worldphone support. (hyc)
    • packages/apps/Superuser: Added the Superuser package for authorizing su privileges. This, along with our signed builds, provides greatly increased security for the end user (mostly against malicious apps from the Market).
    • system/extras/su: Added as a dependency for the Superuser package
    • vendor/qcom/android-open: Include missing stagefright codec symbols. (hyc/viruscrazy)

To coincide with the FRX07 system image, the following rootfs changes have been made:
    • init.froyo.rc modifications...
      • Adjust wpa_supplicant service for the new abstraction provided by libhardware_legacy, as well as interface rename
      • Abstract the hciattach service to provide bluetooth support on both chipsets
    • Rename wifi interface to wlan0 on all devices
    • apns-conf.xml updated
    • keymaps completely reorganized, and RHOD end-call keya has been remapped to be the Home key in Android.
    • default.prop: set ro.secure=1 to lock down the adb shell - su can be used with the Superuser app to authorize root access in adb if needed.

Layman's Changelog​

(As in, the changelog I wrote :p)​

FRX07.1 Changelog:

• RHOD - all buttons on the front no longer wake the device. Only the power button wakes the device now.
    • Updated to the newest RIL
    • hyc's modified libs for video now baked in - *most* HQ YouTube videos (and other HQ videos) should finally work!
    • RHOD & TOPA - Userland (Android) now controls the LED by default now. If you need to debug sleep, you will have to change the behavior manually.
    • Facebook sync should now work, out-of-box.

FRX07 Changelog:
    • Updated RIL (thanks hyc!) - this covers many different bugs that were in the old RIL - I'm only going to cover the major ones...
      • CDMA now works correctly (for the most part). force_cdma (and north_am_dialing) is now deprecated (not needed/ignored!)
      • You can boot with a SIM in on a CDMA device and choose your GSM or CDMA on the fly under Settings.
      • Location based on towers now works on CDMA.
      • 1xRTT now displays correctly, but I never seem to get EVDO Rev.a... I always get 0. This is represented by a 3g icon, as this is what the Android framework provides.
      • Full MMS support! Please see this page for configuration instructions. Will need help fleshing out the list of carriers folks!
      • Spotty service, switching towers, etc should no longer cause the dreaded SoD (Sleep of Death) condition!
    • (Basic audio) 3.5mm support for RHOD400/500
    • Droidwall works out of the box now
    • Keyboard backlight now fades in/out
    • Gallery3D back in! Picasa Web Sync comes with it ;)
    • A couple new apps added to AndroidApps folder:
      • rpierce99's app GetLogs
      • Titanium Backup
    Download "Spare parts" from market to remap "end call" to Home. It's the easiest way. You can remap shutdown button to end calls too in Settings/Accesibility menu.

It's also provided in the AndroidApps/Other folder - it has no ad's ;).

ok if i mix arrrghhh's rootfs and mod with g3rm0 patched kernel my phone wont finish its android boot.... again....
    if i use both g3rm0 kernel and roofts with arrrghhh's FRX07 build it freezes in the android boot again

i tried an older version of his kernel and it still didnt work with FRX07 .... temprimental mod isnt it

what is a ROOFTS???? whats the difference between yours and this guys?
    could arrrghhh add this key formating from his roofts into urs?

EDIT: Tried the latest g3rm0 kernel again after a few restarts and its working :) playing music much better, occasional hickup but nothing as bad

rootfs changed quite a bit for FRX07. Not sure why it would cause issues with g3rm0's kernel...

yes please! and music patch in next package

This "music patch" literally disables the [battery] process... while it's a noble effort to fix BLAC's music woe's, it is not an acceptable patch for mainline kernels... sorry. Someone's actually going to have to figure out what in the battery code is causing the issue for BLAC's :p.

I want to ask a question...

There was an option on Froyo X Red build is that:

When you click long press at home screen, you can choose preferences option and you can easily arrange action bindings double tab swipe up or down etc...

Is there any option at that build like Froyo X Red?

Thanks...

I think that's just part of Zeam launcher. You can use any launcher you please on FRX07 - I prefer ADW myself. All on ze Market.

Any thing work perfect in Topaz (kernel:1332), except the incoming call, still need to make a "1'st call" as FRX06, any idea?

Yea, emwe hasn't been able to fix this bug... sorry!