[ICS][05-03-2012][ALPHA] CyanogenMod 9 for Motorola Milestone 2 (Android 4.0.3)

Search This thread

w0ndersp00n

May 10, 2010
I haven't had any issues with data access. Data just works. It's just the HSPA thing (It's not too important, as UMTS = 384kbps and I've got 500kbps but still :) )

And in Motorola's Stock ROM you're able to set the notification volume separately from the ringtone. I always have my notification volume lower than my ringtone. Not a big issue, just more annoying for other people :p

handsomeboy1702

Nov 11, 2010
Ho Chi Minh City
Is there anyone suffering from this? Market's my apps doesn't display any installed app

uploadfromtaptalk1324625831634.jpg

Sent from my MotoA953 using Tapatalk

mrtorture

Feb 19, 2010
Rosario
Yes. Another thing that I experienced with the ROM was that after keeping the phone idle for a while say 2-3 hours, I could not access data. I had to switch to Airplane mode and come back to make it work again. I dunno if anyone else had a similar issue.

My connection doesn't change to HDSPA either (or at least it is not shown in the status bar).
But I don't have that data issue, works fine all the time.

tezet

Jul 13, 2007
Cracow
Last edited:

Neuralsystem

Apr 22, 2011
thank you Tezet, the rom is getting better and better!

I notice that battery life is very impressive. Now Im only charging every 2 days and before I had to charge every day.

Last edited:

handsomeboy1702

Nov 11, 2010
Ho Chi Minh City
New version uploaded:
http://code.google.com/p/cm-milesto...me=CM9-NIGHTLY-111223-Milestone2.zip&can=2&q=

Gapps for 4.0.3:
http://www.multiupload.com/V2IFZQ8X90

• Fixed superuser
  • Fixed "sticky" keyboard modifiers
  • Fixed charge only mode
  • Init scripts cleanup
  • Notification power widget

Still got problems with getprop at booting stage, that's why keyboard layout switching and multitouch does not work. Possible workaround is to edit these scripts. Anyone has an idea what could be wrong?

Email and exchange stop working in this update

Sent from my MotoA953 using Tapatalk

mrtorture

Feb 19, 2010
Rosario
Awesome, I noticed a speed improvement after flashing this version! However, these Gapps didn't work (I didn't have the chance to add a Google account in Settings -> Accounts), so I had to rollback to the previous ones (gapps-retailv5RC1).

paalsteek

Jul 7, 2010
I don't have any problems with the new gapps and the new rom. But exchange calendar sync doesn't work.
But ADB is working again and my missed power widget is back too.
Thanks Tezet.

sahilarora911

Dec 13, 2010
New Delhi
I don't think the calendar sync ever worked. I was having issues with the calendar sync for google account as well. I had posted a screenshot some time ago in the same thread. Can you confirm if the calendar sync with google account is broken too?
I think the only time I saw it working was when I installed the last build in which Superuser was not working. After applying the SU fix, it broke again.

paalsteek

Jul 7, 2010
Two things I noticed regarding keyboard layout:
1. The if condition in the init-script doesn't evaluate to true as the driver isn't loaded yet at this point.
2. The qwertz files included in the rom are the same as the qwerty files.

tezet

Jul 13, 2007
Cracow
Two things I noticed regarding keyboard layout:
1. The if condition in the init-script doesn't evaluate to true as the driver isn't loaded yet at this point.
2. The qwertz files included in the rom are the same as the qwerty files.

1. True, geprop does not work at boot time. That's the reason some of the init.d scripts do not work. I have mentioned about it in my previous post. I still haven't worked on it since then.
2. Qwertz layout is only a stub, it would be great if someone with qwertz keyboard could prepare it :) boorce.com prepared azerty files, thx again!

Reactions: Lutis

paalsteek

Jul 7, 2010
Phone works sometimes.
I posted qwertz and azerty files earlier.
Also Internet seems to fail when moving. Plane mode doesn't work in that situation too.

tezet

Jul 13, 2007
Cracow
I haven't noticed your post. Thanks a lot, I'll include that.

Are the problem with phone new to latest version or it always used to be like that?

Reactions: Lutis

Top Liked Posts