[WIP] [DEV] MEIZU M9 WIP/DEV/N1 PORT continued

Search This thread

samuel2706

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 1, 2011
North Yorkshire
Continued development of meizu m9 rom is in progress watch this space for updates I'm from desire HD forums but have a nexus one at hand, first thing we need to do is fix wifi.

half way there with Wifi

Then we get onto Microphone

Last edited:
Reactions: hackermail

samuel2706

Jan 1, 2011
North Yorkshire
i Have my own rom as well on the desire hd forums so that will be my main priority but i am working on this as well, so far half way to fixing wifi, it can find wireless networks, but wont connect.

samuel2706

Jan 1, 2011
North Yorkshire
Looking like its going to be a hard project

But I'm up for a challenge

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA Premium App

mod edit: use edit button

Last edited by a moderator:

superGOAT

Feb 19, 2009
Since you are already working on WiFi this won't matter too much, but I think getting the mic working should be first priority.

samuel2706

Jan 1, 2011
North Yorkshire
Since you are already working on WiFi this won't matter too much, but I think getting the mic working should be first priority.

Yeah working on it, gimmie time.. all i need is time, nothing comes fast, it might be weeks before i fix everything!

But i will try get things out every sunday you know just beta's and alpha's

Priority

WIFI
MIC

Alpha version 2 will then be released

exb0

Oct 24, 2010
PNW
freshair.farm
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hey I LOVE YOU. I love meizus rom soo much. It's sad that the original dev for the M9 rom stopped. BUT YOU'RE HERE! WOOT.

On a serious note, I really think Voice would be much more important than wifi. And if you've tried the previous alpha, you'd see that when you pull up the colors are changed ( negatived? ) I hope you can keep that. I think it's pretty neat. Although that's not supposed to happen. I tried the official Meizu M9 before.

samuel2706

Jan 1, 2011
North Yorkshire
I'm still trying been involved with another development thing recently, need to buy another nexus one as i gave mine to a friend to use while there phone is being fixed 4-5 weeks.

I had got wifi working partially but then it froze..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Continued development of meizu m9 rom is in progress watch this space for updates I'm from desire HD forums but have a nexus one at hand, first thing we need to do is fix wifi.

half way there with Wifi

Then we get onto Microphone