Mods please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chrisharper9643

Aug 27, 2012
You wouldn't be testing properly and shouldn't report ANY bugs. ;)

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Hell yes!!! I have been dying to get my hands on a white JB TW rom. Fo REALZ!!!

Well ofcourse I was just saying would it boot loop or cause any major o problems since it's based off beta3 jellywiz

Sent from my SGH-I535 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Btw has anyone come up with a way to get around sammys default internal storage for apps to sd yet other than storage swap

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
I did notice what is states in the OP prior to flashing. However my issues is I got change wallpaper, select gallery. Pick from my downloaded wallpapers and then screen goes black two small vibrations and message come up gallery has stopped.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Well, apparently you didn't read the OP, because that's exactly what he said happens ;)

Sent from my SGH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

thunderbread

May 30, 2011
Orlando
Well, apparently you didn't read the OP, because that's exactly what he said happens ;)

Man I must be losing my mind. I'm not holding down on the home screen to choose wallpaper. Op says doing it normal works. That's why I'm confused.

I am the one who knocks.

Bassdj427

Dec 7, 2010
Cullowhee, NC
I did notice what is states in the OP prior to flashing. However my issues is I got change wallpaper, select gallery. Pick from my downloaded wallpapers and then screen goes black two small vibrations and message come up gallery has stopped.

To set a wallpaper, you need to physically open up the gallery app and set it from in there. Don't select it by long pressing on the home screen

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: thunderbread

jcool13

Feb 19, 2007
Albrightsville PA
Anyone having an issue with Gallery? Clean install, I can see video files but all pic files are black. File name/date info is visible, just cannot see any of the pics. Everything else is working great other than Gallery.......

leo524

Mar 20, 2009
FYI. Tether bee app will enable internal tethering I'm using paid version

Sent from my SGH-I535 using xda premium

md4dodge

Mar 17, 2011
Rome, Ga
Just so u all know... touch my bean was my first thought too, but there's a touchmybamf Rom for the bolt. Lol

Edit: still awesome choice! :)
Sent from my SGH-I535 using xda premium

Last edited:

yardi4life

Jul 29, 2008
Come on guys .. people over at sprint /ATT/TMO have kick-ass names for their custom roms. Our Roms name titles lack appeal. :(

BB STORM 9550>>DroidCharge>>GalaxyS III

Lol! I hear ya! I'm not touch his beans ... .

How about
BeanStalk or GreenGiant or Mr.Bean or A.Touch.Of.Bean. or Wheres.My.JellyBean. JellyBeanGiant or JellyGiantBean. :D

zakth

Dec 4, 2010
I'd touch his beans..... :p glad to see another dev on jelly bean.

remf4i

Mar 27, 2011
Parkersburg
Everyone having all these issues ,reboot recovery do all 3 wipes 3 times ,go to mounts and storage ,format system ,format data and format cache then reflash the rom

chrisharper9643

Aug 27, 2012
Ok so I did the dirty flash with wipe cache and dalvak cache and it is go-to go thus far I did get a GPS lock and gallery seems to be working fine

DROID3R

Oct 8, 2011
the rom has the PHONE INFO BUG. where if you toggle 3g ON it will stay stuck on 3G FOREVER

Cmotion

Jul 5, 2010
Would the mods in OP (4x5 launcher, blue ics colors) work on Jellywiz since this is based on that? I'm sure I'll flash this soon, but I just flashed beta3 and wanna put it through its paces before switching. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please delete
    Guys I just finished a ICS ROM that has everything this Rom has take away the Note 2 gallery and camera ,its called Solid Ice I will upload later Im testing for a few hours first
    Ok guys another leak for tmo ,well its an update to the last leak but it was released yesterday Im downloading now gonna see if it fixed anything and Ill let you know

EDIT ....Hell yeah !! Everything seems to be working great so far ,s voice is working great and she sounds sexy lol GPS is working great ,music is playing perfect ,Im gonna tweak this ***** up and if all is still well Im uploading !!
    New leak came out today Im downloading it now to see what I can do
    How'd you get these battery stats dude?! You must share with us!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Soon as I'm done with the new update I'm working on you will have them too :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium