[Q] gaming on note 3

Search This thread

cocoooo

Jun 20, 2013
Cairo
i installed a game called cn superstar soccer on my note 3 (not rooted) then i noticed that its lagging (also many games have the same problem) :( & i installed the same game on another note 3 (rooted)but it didin't lag
how can the same game with the same version lag on one and don't lag on the other !!!!!

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
i installed a game called cn superstar soccer on my note 3 (not rooted) then i noticed that its lagging (also many games have the same problem) :( & i installed the same game on another note 3 (rooted)but it didin't lag
how can the same game with the same version lag on one and don't lag on the other !!!!!

Perhaps u have too much apps running in the background or installed. Try uninstalling some apps tat run in the background.

Reactions: cocoooo

soumen.sam

May 14, 2014

Before running the game clear ram memory and then try. Note 3 can smoothly handle large games. But if you have many apps running background it may show lag.

Reactions: cocoooo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Perhaps u have too much apps running in the background or installed. Try uninstalling some apps tat run in the background.

Before running the game clear ram memory and then try. Note 3 can smoothly handle large games. But if you have many apps running background it may show lag.