[Q]unlocking LOST/STOLEN phone

Search This thread

srety

Sep 4, 2014
Hey guys, I purchased a cellphone from somebody, and I suspect that the phone was stolen as it has been blocked from service. I'm with Spark New Zealand and I went in to their store and they told me there was nothing they could do as the phone had been locked because it was reported "lost or stolen". It's a Samsung Galaxy S5, would simply flashing a new ROM to it fix this? What options do I have :confused:

Lokke9191

Nov 20, 2013
Glenview, IL
:D
Hey guys, I purchased a cellphone from somebody, and I suspect that the phone was stolen as it has been blocked from service. I'm with Spark New Zealand and I went in to their store and they told me there was nothing they could do as the phone had been locked because it was reported "lost or stolen". It's a Samsung Galaxy S5, would simply flashing a new ROM to it fix this? What options do I have :confused:

You have two options. 1-buy a phone that wasn't stolen. 2-take the back cover off by removing all the little screws. Then submerge the phone in vinegar as it will block/short out the blacklist chip without damaging the motherboard. Then reassemble, no need to wait for it to dry completely as the vinegar will evaporate quicker than water. Then power on= profit. Good luck man.

alga76

Aug 1, 2014
???

:D

You have two options. 1-buy a phone that wasn't stolen. 2-take the back cover off by removing all the little screws. Then submerge the phone in vinegar as it will block/short out the blacklist chip without damaging the motherboard. Then reassemble, no need to wait for it to dry completely as the vinegar will evaporate quicker than water. Then power on= profit. Good luck man.

Is this method really works?????:confused: