3d Minions boot animations, Android vs Apple, Kung Fu Panda, GW3, MW and much more!

Which animations would u like to see next?

• Android vs apple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

shawn718

Jan 23, 2008
Are you renaming the file to bootanimation.zip? And not bootanimation.zip.zip? And are you putting it in the correct folder?

Spectacles, Testicles, Wallet & Watch,
evO²·³·³VaelPak³·²RC²

Yes renamed it and system/customize/resource. It tells me file can't be moved. Its coming from sd to system folder

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

dased14

Dec 27, 2010
cincy,ohio
Yes renamed it and system/customize/resource. It tells me file can't be moved. Its coming from sd to system folder

long pess on the bootanimation that you want to move and go to props and make sure the permissions are correct it should be rw- r-r (if not press change there are 3 groups: user should have read and write checked, then theres group only read should be checked, then other that should have only read checked. save and then move make sure you either delete or rename the old one)

shawn718

Jan 23, 2008
long pess on the bootanimation that you want to move and go to props and make sure the permissions are correct it should be rw- r-r (if not press change there are 3 groups: user should have read and write checked, then theres group only read should be checked, then other that should have only read checked. save and then move make sure you either delete or rename the old one)

There is no change button. But it reads that it's r + r and no hide..

shawn718

Jan 23, 2008
Reading is fundamental. Didn't read earlier post.

dased14

Dec 27, 2010
cincy,ohio
Last edited:
Reactions: shawn718

moto_google

Aug 16, 2011
I have a buddy who owns a revol store and he flashes android phones to revol. Can anyone please make a custom revol splash boot screen for the evo 4g.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

shawn718

Jan 23, 2008
Ok I have put the file in the resource fold but when I reboot it's the same as before. I know I'm kind of slow. Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

dased14

Dec 27, 2010
cincy,ohio
Ok. There two which one do I replace..

Should be one with hTC_bootanimation and one is hTC_downanimation you want to replace the bootanimation one. If you paste it in there it should say something about replacing the one with the same name.
My rice krispies told me what to say

shawn718

Jan 23, 2008
Should be one with hTC_bootanimation and one is hTC_downanimation you want to replace the bootanimation one. If you paste it in there it should say something about replacing the one with the same name.
My rice krispies told me what to say

Lol. Kool thanks. One more audio same folder. :+)

Top Liked Posts