XDA OS ...

Search This thread

spitfire2425

Jun 12, 2012
Narnia
I want it to be a unicorn that I can ride to school and to destroy all apple products.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

gallardo5

Apr 8, 2011
Glasgow
Odp: XDA OS ...

Could you include support for toasters via USB OTG?

Sent from my HTC One X.
POLSKAAAAAA BIAAAALOOOO CZEEEERWONIIIII!!!!!!!!!:D

-Falco

Nov 10, 2012
No, what will be the point for that if it is not Android :confused:, this a Android and sometimes Windows website.

Actually, this is a mobile device website with many different mobile operating systems. It is just that android happens to be the most popular out of the many. And it is also a coincidence or a fact that Apple is the most hated and the worst mobile operating system.

----------------------------------------------
SKFRedT.jpg

I'm full of great idea's, but don't have the time to create them or learn the coding to create them. If you want to make one of my ideas a reality just message me and I will give you my idea as specific as possible.
ideas:
-launcher/lock screen
-line rider type game where you control the character
-2d fighting game like art of fighting for the SNES
-multiplayer fps where you create your own map with a creative mode (minecraft style)
-roller coaster tycoon style game
-many more! :)
Just message me which idea you want info on and I'll tell you!

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
Actually, this is a mobile device website with many different mobile operating systems. It is just that android happens to be the most popular out of the many. And it is also a coincidence or a fact that Apple is the most hated and the worst mobile operating system.

SKFRedT.jpg

I'm full of great idea's, but don't have the time to create them or learn the coding to create them. If you want to make one of my ideas a reality just message me and I will give you my idea as specific as possible.
ideas:
-launcher/lock screen
-multiplayer fps where you create your own map with a creative mode (minecraft style)

Spoiler fail. Use
instead....

I hate Jaszek. Can't watch bloody futurama without calling that janitor Jaszek...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-Falco

Nov 10, 2012
That better?

SKFRedT.jpg

ideas:
-launcher/lock screen

Top Liked Posts