[APP][08 Jun] ★ Unofficial Reicast (Dreamcast emulator) ★ <><> (compiled from source)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

donkeyhigh

Mar 9, 2012
In the official reicast forum, the developers said they will implement savestates, but it's a long way down the road. As it's hard with the code and such, and maintaining the compatability through the app updates. That's a shame. But as long as they ARE working on it, and other updates, I'm happy :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][08 Jun] ★ Unofficial Reicast (Dreamcast emulator) ★ <><> (compiled from source)

reicast.png

250px-Dreamcast-Console-Set.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi there,

Since Google Play updates from this excellent Dreamcast emulator are slow to be released officially and considering people are missing the great improvements between each of them, I decided to compile the APK directly from their Github source and share it to XDA community.

I will try to release the new APK once (I will have enough free-time, of course) new commits will be out :cowboy:

Filename will always be the same and attached into first post, so please always check edited date (and hour) from this post.
    (I will announce it on this thread everytime I will upload a new version)

★ ACTUAL BUILD ★ :
    underlinew.png

★ INFORMATIONS ★ :
    underlinew.png

• No changelog here but you can see latest commits from the team HERE.
    • All credits goes to the whole REICAST TEAM developers and contributors.
    • All informations can be found directly from their OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
    • Official wiki of the emulator can be found HERE.
    • Official forum of the app can be found HERE.

★ NOTES ★ :
    underlinew.png

• These releases are not official, consider them a bit like CyanogenMod "nighty" releases (check google if you don't know), so as always : install at your own risk !
    • Beware : since my signature is no more the same as the official Googe Play APK, you will need to uninstall official version firstly (if already installed) and then install mine. Note that you may lose Google Play official updates benefits aswell !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

★ MY PERSONAL TIPS ★ :
    underlinew.png

• How to get the new button maps png ? check THIS.
    • How to play "PowerStone 2" game ? choose 50hz option at the beginning menu (thx @daillest319).

Need supports ? all kind of questions must be posted on this thread directly. Be sure to read at least completely this first post before asking any question.
    If you enjoy this app, don't forget to rate this thread
    rating_5.png
    stars
    , and clicking the 'thanks' button (right below) is always appreciated to keep this thread maintained ;)
    UPDATE

APK updated !
    Enjoy ! :good:
    UPDATE

APK updated !
    UPDATE

APK updated !
    UPDATE

APK updated !

Let's see if it solves that... (I hope so :angel:)
    Cheers'