[MSM]Project Engine Kernel™[8625Q][Version 2.0]

Are you satisfied with the features of the kernel?

• Yes (Hoping for more features)

Votes: 57 83.8%
  • No (Doesnt really meet my expectation)

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

ozankardes

Dec 12, 2009
5 each minutes restart phone.

info: Dual sim active. Pureperformance tweak intstalled. XXAMK2

Last edited:

ozankardes

Dec 12, 2009
Thanks for new build. V3 trying.
Bug:After the samsung logo, black screen remains. Dont working phone. Back to v1.
Rom version XXMK2

Last edited:
T

TripRex

I'm not able to boot, after flashing the charlie build.

Is it just me?

I had to shift back to the delta build.
:confused:

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Same here.

The problem is with the LZO compression.I will fix end it when I have time

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

ZANKRUT.DOSHI

Feb 16, 2013
I have overheating problems in ver 1 of kernel and is v3 stable and without overheat and random reboots???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Listen guys the kernel zip made by triprex sir does not work it causes status 7 error in cwm but i have made an odin flashable package of this kernel

1.start odin
    2.select pda
    3.reboot to download mode select this kernel file and flash through pda
    4.awsome kernel sir its very smooth and bugfree everyhthing is working wifi bluetooth everything its smooth and stable

i have only made odin flashable zip kernel made by triprex sir

lINK FOR KERNEL - https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7k2shoa36qms4v/boot.tar.md5
    Works perfectly
    Yup the new version is stated as Q1.1

Great. So I will test soon.

Can you check if is possible to add intelli_plug (from faux123) for this kernel? It's awesome for Moto G (that have Snapdragon 400 SoC, with 4xA7), and you can see the commits here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2582635

The hardware seems to be similar (4xA5 for GT8552 x 4xA7 for Moto G), and Intelli_plug is much better than mpdecision - m(ost)b(ad)decision, as Faux says.

Another thing: the Adreno 203 is bad. Is there a possibility to overclock over 400MHz (The Adreno 305 runs default @320MHz, but can run @533mhz). Like I see, it's the biggest performance problem in Galaxy Win/Quattro.

P.S.: I'm very interested on this project. Yep, the GT 8552 is from my GF, but I would help with my experience with Moto G. I'm trying to enhance the dalvik VM on GT 8552, but its difficult to find something for Android 4.1.2. It was a tiny fast version, soon replaced by 4.3 and KitKat, and dont have much knowledge about minor optimisations over the internet.
    Version 2.0

I am starting the kernel from scratch again due to the lost of instability functions that i found out

Compiled with latest Linaro GCC 4.7.4 Toolchain.Now the device will have a much more longer lasting battery life and crisp performance

Governors
    - Intelliactive
    - Darkness

I/O Schedulers
    - SIO
    - FIOPS
    - BFQ
    - NOOP
    - DEADLINE

More new features are coming soon.This build is just a start afresh build

HAte THis VErsion Due to bettry problems !! wifi ON and bettery does not charge when install back charlie version it works perfectly !!! so figure it out !!

and also missing governours smartvvs2 nd some others !!1
    No bugs it will make your phone faster and use intelliactive governor with sio io scheduler for best performance and battery
    Couldn't find any bugs try to find bugs but couldn't find yay