Hot to upgrade from MDL to NB1

Search This thread

romeoh

Jul 16, 2010
Dallas, TX
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
A frined of mine has GS4 I337 and never had updated his phone at all since he bought it. He has been experiencing some connection issues and asked me to help him. His phone is on MDL version and looked everywhere and I couldn't find a .tar file to upgrade to MF3 then MK2 then to NB1. He doesn't care about root all what he wants is to upgrade to 4.4.2 version. Any help guys is appropriated. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mrzhadow

Mar 18, 2010
Marysville WA
A frined of mine has GS4 I337 and never had updated his phone at all since he bought it. He has been experiencing some connection issues and asked me to help him. His phone is on MDL version and looked everywhere and I couldn't find a .tar file to upgrade to MF3 then MK2 then to NB1. He doesn't care about root all what he wants is to upgrade to 4.4.2 version. Any help guys is appropriated. Thank you.

He can just accept the OTA in settings/more software update or go to the link provided and flash the full nb1 through Odin.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2663545

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: romeoh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

He can just accept the OTA in settings/more software update or go to the link provided and flash the full nb1 through Odin.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2663545

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app