Anybody have a spare digitizer? I'd like to trade!

Search This thread

Atruss12

Nov 12, 2011
Providence (logan area) Utah
Hey guys I know this may be the wrong place to post this, so don't flame me too bad. But I picked up a digitizer cracked g2x for 90 last week and was wondering if anyone one had a spare digitizer with tools to trade me for my cracked Motorola defy.

If this is not an accepted place to post this, please check out my wanted to buy thread. Thanks guys!

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
How many games do you have, i just bought a digitizer to repair my aunts g2x. I might just buy the digitizer again and trade for the games and give those as gifts.

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
quickest reply in the history of replies? haha, if we trade this time hopefully u put my name as the reciever lol. (sorry couldnt resist)

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
If you have tools to help, that'd be awesome. But not a necessity

Ohh yeah I meant the tools as well. How's the g2x so far, have u tried any roms?

Btw if I decide to do this trade let's have a thread in the marketplace. Not saying now though and I have no feedback so I'll have to ship first.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Atruss12

Nov 12, 2011
Ohh yeah I meant the tools as well. How's the g2x so far, have u tried any roms?

Btw if I decide to do this trade let's have a thread in the marketplace. Not saying now though and I have no feedback so I'll have to ship first.

shall do my friend! Have had it for about 6-7 hours now and I love it. Display is fantastic (despite the digitizer haha) but phone won't make a sound or vibrate when text is received.. vibration and sound work everywhere else though. Even as I type. Rom wise I'm on eagles blood ics aosp right now and works fantastic. Came from cm9 though. Like eagles blood. How do you wipe the internal SD, without a computer, if possible?

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
shall do my friend! Have had it for about 6-7 hours now and I love it. Display is fantastic (despite the digitizer haha) but phone won't make a sound or vibrate when text is received.. vibration and sound work everywhere else though. Even as I type. Rom wise I'm on eagles blood ics aosp right now and works fantastic. Came from cm9 though. Like eagles blood. How do you wipe the internal SD, without a computer, if possible?

Vibration might just be because of an app u downloaded. Some apps take control over that like some music apps and mms apps, Or you have to enable it in the messaging app settings. Also I'm no expert but can't u just delete everything with a file explorer? I just wiped everything recently so I can try again.

Edit: I think the internal SD is under mnt, emmc, so u can delete everything with a file manager. Someone nor knowledgeable should help you out with that. Btw, if u wanna see this phone fly, run Hellfire Phoenix

Last edited:

Atruss12

Nov 12, 2011
Vibration might just be because of an app u downloaded. Some apps take control over that like some music apps and mms apps, Or you have to enable it in the messaging app settings. Also I'm no expert but can't u just delete everything with a file explorer? I just wiped everything recently so I can try again.

alright. Appreciate the advice. New to this device and such. Never had to deal with an internal SD like this.

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
Yeah it is weird, on stock roms it recognizes the internal as the SD card.

Do you have any sports games?

Top Liked Posts