[ROM|Stockish|NO KNOX] 9/15/14 Sprint TouchWiz KitKat 4.4.4 (N900PVPUDNH7) DeOdex

Search This thread

morph28

Jan 17, 2012
Syracuse
just wait a few minutes

When u get to bootscreen with sprint logo and blue light, thats fine it will take a few minutes I got scared when that happened just be patient and it will load.hope it helps.
What I've done so far is flash over team win recovery, and flashed this from there. now instead of bootlooping. I'm getting to the yellow Sprint logo, and it's stopping there.

pulsing blue light.

Same with odex and deodex.

nolimit06

Oct 30, 2011
North Carolina
Downloading the DeOdex version now. Going to pick through it and remove the crap I never use. Hopefully we can get a advanced power menu soon.

aburns7487

Mar 14, 2011
It is updating apps if you just loaded ROM...? Wipe cache/dalvik/system...

I just ran deodexed

Yea advanced 4 in 1 reboot menu would be nice.

1x/3x mod

Wifi hot spot deodexed

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

dunjay

Jan 14, 2011
Woke up from a nap and have a rom! Thank you

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

JoshBeach

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2007
Upstate NY
And the games begin. Thanks @freeza.

Awesome work as always.

And looking forward to modem firmware as a flashable.

#great work!

Sent from my SM-N900P using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Reactions: cjwaggsrx8

talktojer

bootloop fixed

Downloading the stock image tar and going to flash it with odin, if that fixes it, I'll start over.

Not sure what went wrong in all of this, but I downloaded the stock tar for odin, then flashed that..then I cleared cache and all. Once it flashed everything back to stock, I then flashed TWRP this time and used that to install the odex version. I'm now up and running. Bootloop resolved.

chaosrecords

Jun 29, 2010
Erie
It is updating apps if you just loaded ROM...? Wipe cache/dalvik/system...

I just ran deodexed

Yea advanced 4 in 1 reboot menu would be nice.

1x/3x mod

Wifi hot spot deodexed

I took some of the apks from /system/app on my note 2 running jellybombed and moved them to my note 3 and installed.
So far Jellybombed UI switcher works great.. i put the phone at 320dpi and it looks like 240DPI did on the note 2, and theres no issues with keyboards. Also the wifi Tether app works great as well.

Im having issues getting knox disabled. I want SElinux to be passive. I use luckypatcher on a couple of apps for ads because adblocker dosen't seem to work on a few apps.

Im taking the entire deoxed rom now and loading it on my note 3 and im going to start moving more stuff from the note 2 and see what works.

Just need a kernel to fix the Knox.
Also MyBackup Pro works without the Titanium bug if you have issues and cant wait for a new kernel or titanium backup fix.

Im too afraid to try to flash a different kernel because most are carrier specific.. I see theres one already for a different note 3

morph28

Jan 17, 2012
Syracuse
Chaosrecords If you don't mind sharing how did you get wifi tether working and which app. I have been trying to get wifi tether to work with no success.

Last edited:

xoreactionzox

Nov 1, 2010
Thanks for the work I have been running this rom sense you uploaded it and it has been running great keep up the good work

xoreactionzox

Nov 1, 2010
Cf-auto root is probably the best right now an I use twrp recovery

I always do a full wipe before flashing a new rom just to make sure no errors from a dirty flash

ClevelandWheeler

Sep 8, 2007
Florida
ok so Im rooted not. What the difference between the odexed and the deodexed?
Guess I'll start with the first download.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts