Best playstation emulator?

Search This thread

rlarsen462

Aug 5, 2011
Villahermosa
I have spusync option on under audio and frame limiter + frame skip 50fps. With these settings i get smooth gameplay in any game I have tried including FFVII and FMV scenes.

Try it out, the frame skip 50 fps allows some games to run normal for some reason with out any jerky gerky. (make sure frame limiter is active)

Happy gaming!

I get graphical glitches in FFVII at least when the frameskip is enabled. Specifically in battles, when targeting an enemy you will notice graphical errors.

I am running with SPUsync enabled and nothing else and it seems to be playable. The sound is not great anyway, a number of the sound effects (like Cloud's sword) are kind of wonky.

Thanks.

tinglez

Aug 9, 2011
yeah tried the things suggested in thread ... sound is still pretty ****ty. Can't seem to make it work ... i've tried about 5 different FFVII roms as well. Any chance you could PM me with your FFVII rom so that i can try that? Just to limit things tat can be causing the issue :/

EDIT: Actually you know what the sound is a ****load better ... the notes don't get chopped nearly as much. Actaully feels like the sound is normal. A bit more choppy now though unfortunately ... will try different roms now, see if its just a bad rom or sometihng. You rooooooooock! =)

Last edited:

rlarsen462

Aug 5, 2011
Villahermosa
yeah tried the things suggested in thread ... sound is still pretty ****ty. Can't seem to make it work ... i've tried about 5 different FFVII roms as well. Any chance you could PM me with your FFVII rom so that i can try that? Just to limit things tat can be causing the issue :/

EDIT: Actually you know what the sound is a ****load better ... the notes don't get chopped nearly as much. Actaully feels like the sound is normal. A bit more choppy now though unfortunately ... will try different roms now, see if its just a bad rom or sometihng. You rooooooooock! =)

Seems like all the ROMS I find are the same ones so I can't really check. Wish I could find my old copy of the game I have banging around somewhere I would just make my own.

I did play a little while last night and it's certainly playable, just not A+ perfect like I was hoping. :)

jzen

Oct 9, 2010
Seems like all the ROMS I find are the same ones so I can't really check. Wish I could find my old copy of the game I have banging around somewhere I would just make my own.

I did play a little while last night and it's certainly playable, just not A+ perfect like I was hoping. :)

Make sure you have the frame limiter on and also frame skip at 50fps, this really helps the game run smooth. Also be sure you are running the latest FPSE version out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Using an older version of psx4drioid (pre v2) works the best on tegra devices, havent tried it yet on my GT but on my old g-tablet it was the best emulator. Version 1.2 or 1.5 if I recall correctly.

honycomb does not play nice with psx4droid