[Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Search This thread

pruano

Jul 18, 2012
fastboot -u -S 0 flash (modem & recovery) work fine for my
But, I have the superuser icon, but not everything goes refused to change the status. Flashing again?

Open the app, check if it is set to refuse the app request.

Also check Root Access in Developer Options (in settings, hidden normally, click seven times over Compilation Number in About Tablet to make it appear).

Reactions: davidnolan
Open the app, check if it is set to refuse the app request.

Also check Root Access in Developer Options (in settings, hidden normally, click seven times over Compilation Number in About Tablet to make it appear).

I forgot unhidden the development options. I did not know it was related to root. Everything is OK. thanks

Last edited:

L3RMiNi

Jul 16, 2011
cm-10.1-20130323-NIGHTLY-p3 + gapps 4.2.2 JDQ39 BaNkS Minimal

Awesome.

Does your KB crash with those gapps?

If not, then I can put more stuff back in to the ROM and have people flash those gapps.

Please let me know.

Thx.

Flashed cm-10.1-20130323-NIGHTLY-p3.zip + gapps 4.2.2 JDQ39 BaNkS Minimal.zip. 16MB free, it's fast and smooth...
KB disappears after a few keystrokes, but I use SwiftKey so it's not a problem.
I downloaded Google Calendar from Google Play and it doesn't want to sync my calendar :eek: Any ideas?

Thanks for the good work as always pershoot :good:

Last edited:

jderosel

Feb 28, 2013
The keyboard issue seems to be fixes. I'm having an issues with Google now, and for some reason it doesn't want to support any version of flash. Other than that it seems to be working great

seud0nym

Feb 24, 2013
I updated my little gapps package and found some more stuff to remove, making some room for pershoot and CM10.1.

gapps-minimal-jb-20130326-signed.zip

Please check it out and let me know if you encounter anything strange. needs to be flashed on a clean install for proper testing.

Hi.

Formatted /system and then installed cm-10.1-20130324-NIGHTLY-p3.zip + gapps-minimal-jb-20130326-signed.zip, and it left me with 21.7M free (20.7M after boot).

Haven't noticed any issues so far.

I have the same problem with the keyboard disappearing after first keystroke. It happens with the default keyboard and Kii, although with Kii it does seem to come back by itself after a few seconds.

ramonams

Sep 28, 2007
Amsterdam
Hi.

Formatted /system and then installed cm-10.1-20130324-NIGHTLY-p3.zip + gapps-minimal-jb-20130326-signed.zip, and it left me with 21.7M free (20.7M after boot).

Haven't noticed any issues so far.

I have the same problem with the keyboard disappearing after first keystroke. It happens with the default keyboard and Kii, although with Kii it does seem to come back by itself after a few seconds.

Odd, I have used it last night and didn't experience the keyboard issue. Wondering if something in /data could cause it, like a custom dictionary or so.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

L3RMiNi

Jul 16, 2011
I updated my little gapps package and found some more stuff to remove, making some room for pershoot and CM10.1.

Please check it out and let me know if you encounter anything strange. needs to be flashed on a clean install for proper testing.
Sweet... I'll check it out asap

edit: Flashed cm-10.1-20130327-NIGHTLY-p3.zip + gapps-minimal-jb-20130326-signed.zip. 21MB free on /system. Calendar syncing again. Thanks ramonams for the new gapps minimal package.

Last edited:

pinoefra

Mar 20, 2012
Happy Easter guys at XDA are Pino from Rome and to make wishes, I wanted to ask where can I find the file for the modem to the phone calls and text messages to this rom, which is already in the wonderful .... but its you know we always want the most out of our terminal.
THANK YOU THANK YOU PINE from HDblog.:cowboy:

Ragazzi di XDA buona Pasqua, sono Pino da Roma oltre a farvi gli auguri, vi volevo chiedere dove posso trovare il file del Modem per far le telefonate e per gli sms a questa rom, che è già stupenda di i suo....però si sa vogliamo sempre il massimo dal nostro terminale.
GRAZIE GRAZIE PINO da HDblog.

pinolaura

Sep 20, 2008
Bari
Happy Easter guys at XDA are Pino from Rome and to make wishes, I wanted to ask where can I find the file for the modem to the phone calls and text messages to this rom, which is already in the wonderful .... but its you know we always want the most out of our terminal.
THANK YOU THANK YOU PINE from HDblog.:cowboy:

Ragazzi di XDA buona Pasqua, sono Pino da Roma oltre a farvi gli auguri, vi volevo chiedere dove posso trovare il file del Modem per far le telefonate e per gli sms a questa rom, che è già stupenda di i suo....però si sa vogliamo sempre il massimo dal nostro terminale.
GRAZIE GRAZIE PINO da HDblog.

Come ti avevo detto e tutto compreso nella rom io non ho fatto niente era già tutto pronto tranne ricarica usb

Like I said, all included in the rom I have not done anything everything was ready except charging usb

pinolaura

Sep 20, 2008
Bari
Hello guys I installed this wonderful ROM but today I discovered that the HDMI output does not work, the TV tells me that is not connected

pruano

Jul 18, 2012

With cm-10.1-20130401-NIGHTLY-p3 and gapps-minimal-jb-20130326-signed, i get 21.8M free in /system.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

How can I send SMS, receive SMS, send and receive calls in this ROM?

You cant, not with this device and ROM

Pie Control

Has anyone managed to see appear onscreen the pie control?

I answer myself for if another clueless as I was.

Turn the pie control was not as obvious as I thought

After mark the System option / menu off, / extend desktop / status bar visible
and system options / controls pop / ...

You have to press the power button. In turn off menu option enabled extended desktop.

Me respondo a mi mismo por si hay otro despistado como yo.

Activar el pastel control no fue tan evidente como pensé

Despues de marcar la opción sistema/menu de apagado,/extender escritorio /barra de estado visible
y de las opciones de sistema /controles emergentes/...

Hay que oprimir el botón de apagado y activar menú de apagado la opción de extender escritorio.

Last edited:

pinolaura

Sep 20, 2008
Bari
With cm-10.1-20130401-NIGHTLY-p3 and gapps-minimal-jb-20130326-signed, i get 21.8M free in /system.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

You cant, not with this device and ROM

Why did you say that you can not make calls and sms? While I must do it safely with this rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll start by saing that all credits go to :good: pershoot :good: So be sure to thank him !!

INFO
    http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/
    This is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) + CM10.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v

CyanogenMod-10.1.jpg

!! DOWNLOAD / NIGHTLIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!
    http://get.cm/?device=p3

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    /!\ Before doing anything make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you have a rooted device!
    1. Backup your apps+data using Titanium Backup.
    2. Go to http://get.cm/?device=p3
    3. Download 'recovery.tar.md5' to your PC if you don't have it yet. It's Clockworkmod 6.0.1.0 (latest version). If it's not available on the above location, it's also attached to this post.
    4. Download 'cm-10.1.......zip' and put it in internal storage.
    5. Download the latest 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip' from http://goo.im/gapps and put it in internal storage. gapps-minimal-jb-20121212-signed.zip has been confirmed to work fine.
    6. a. Flash recovery.tar.md5 on your device using ODIN3 (go into downloading mode, wait for USB connected on screen, then select the file using PDA and click Start)
    6. b. You can also use fastboot (for some reason I prefer this method). Just extract the recovery.img from 'recovery.tar.md5' and then flash it using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (permanent on device) and/or "fastboot boot recovery.img" (just boot it from pc))
    7. Once in recovery: clean cache & clean dalvik cache. (I did a full wipe to be sure I don't report bugs to pershoot which are linked to data problems).
    8. Flash the ROM.
    9. Flash gapps.
    10. Reboot
    11. Enjoy your ROM :fingers-crossed:
    12. Put back all your apps (using batch Titanium Backup) but don't restore system apps.
    13. You're done!

If you need to flash the P4 modem:
    1. Get ODIN 1.85
    2. Get the Samsung drivers "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_2300_0" (google it)
    3. Install the driver for Tab
    4. Download the modem image from pershoot's p3 repository
    5. Boot into bootloader (press power and hold volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then select Downloading).
    6. Start ODIN (you should see the first block become yellow on the screen => means your device is connected)
    7. Select PDA and browse to the modem file
    8. Flash it
    9. You're done. Make sure you got the correct RIL by flashing the latest image.

Video made by SjPedro22
    WORKING
    • bluetooth
    • browser
    back camera (8MP)
    • gps
    • install/move apps on sd card
    • mobile data 3g/2g
    • rotation
    • sound (notifications, calls, ringtones, alarm, music)
    • superuser
    • MTP
    • video playback
    • vibration
    • wifi
    • youtube
    front camera

BUGS
    • none! If you find one, please post them in this thread!
    Latest recovery from droidbasement.
    Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.

fixed.

it should build successfully for the next nightly run.
    Re: [Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.
    Sorry for the dumb question, but does anyone have the links to this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

here you have mate, link to gapps ;)

http://goo.im/gapps

just it the thanks button ;)