[Index] LG Optimus G [E975] Roms/Kernels/Mods & Tools/Root (Daily Update)

Your Opinion About This Thread.

• Total voters
Search This thread

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
Ok but look @ ur imei and make efs backup first (when imei not 0!) then modem (but dont know because all customRom are without modem, so should be problem of apn? Or imei....

ehl.ey14

mansoor3131

Aug 11, 2013
I have F180L running F180L30C KitKat. I want to convert it in english ROM. Would u recommend which English KitKat ROM

works for me in Pakistan?

mansoor3131

Aug 11, 2013
Convert to e975. there are a lot tutorials...

Gesendet von meinem E975 / Optimus G mit Tapatalk

Dear the problem is that how i know that this is a english kitkat rom?
Second, i live in pakistan. There are many ROMs like europe,hongkong, singapore and many other. Which on best suits me? Can u provide link?

Thanks

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
English mhmm i mean that all roms are english or mean u special features from country like on korean phone?
Open europe or other branding free firmwares are english with no special things... F180 are all carrier branded phones (u+, telecom and slk or whatever it called...)

Gesendet von meinem E975 / Optimus G mit Tapatalk

Nuhro

Jun 21, 2014
Hi,

i need the latest original rom to go back to the original rom. Can i download the rom anywhere?

Or should i use the lg pc suite?

Thanks

sorry for my english^^

zhyk

Jul 8, 2013
guys pls help me I can not get my phone back up and running, I tried to install the android bug, and now it only stays on the lg screen, download mode does not connect to the pc

legof

Aug 24, 2017
Is it possible to get the stock firmware for Norway ?

Also quick question, I tried installing trwp before unlocking the bootloader. Now when I try to boot into recovery I get the error message - Secure Booting Error! Cause: boot certification verify.

I should try to reinstall my stock firmware? Instead of resetting my phone right? As my recovery is borked?

Top Liked Posts