Thanks Meter: 0

By stonewales, Junior Member on 7th December 2012, 01:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd January 2013, 10:49 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by booleanbob

I've got 4.1.2 and it works fine. Just can't get the buttons to work on Vice City

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, you didn't need to install this Gametel app then? Sounds like the GTA issue is from a recent update, perhaps it will be fixed in the next update. Have you tried N64oid at all?

By the way I got mine from dx.com for £14.55 if anybody is interested.
3rd January 2013, 09:46 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The ipega works straight out of the box. You just need to pair it in the mode you want to use it in (gamepad, mouse, keyboard mode).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to booleanbob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift booleanbob Ad-Free
6th January 2013, 07:31 PM |#23  

More
this things out of stock everywhere, none left at dx.com i cancelled my order, so ordered at Amazon even though it cost more, out of stock again. Anybody have any luck elsewhere?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
8th January 2013, 03:33 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s162000

Thanks, you didn't need to install this Gametel app then? Sounds like the GTA issue is from a recent update, perhaps it will be fixed in the next update. Have you tried N64oid at all?

By the way I got mine from dx.com for £14.55 if anybody is interested.

N64oid worked great for me. On the Galaxy S3 with 4.11 - I had no need for the Gametel app. When you pair, just hold the leftmost button (X) while pressing home on the controller at the same time. Once you pair, it's totally painless. Next time you want to play, you just turn it on with the home button and it's ready to go.
The Following User Says Thank You to P0ll0L0c0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift P0ll0L0c0 Ad-Free
8th January 2013, 07:55 PM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0ll0L0c0

N64oid worked great for me. On the Galaxy S3 with 4.11 - I had no need for the Gametel app. When you pair, just hold the leftmost button (X) while pressing home on the controller at the same time. Once you pair, it's totally painless. Next time you want to play, you just turn it on with the home button and it's ready to go.

Awesome, thanks for the update. Now to find somewhere that has stock left...
9th January 2013, 02:10 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
not working
Quote:

Awesome, thanks for the update. Now to find somewhere that has stock left...

mine arrive troday, it work the first time, flawlessly, now is asking for a password i cannot get to work on any mode
9th January 2013, 02:52 PM |#27  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Received mine today
Blend the holder a bit, can fit note2 but not note, then i notice there still have a bit room to relocate the screws to fit note2,
going to work on it this weekend
Without any driver, it cannot work with MC3/4, SGeadZone, GTA3
And With gametel, it works with nds4droid with 1/2~1/4s delay

I am not happy with this controller, all fps game i got dun work with this controller
Planning to call their office and ask for driver tmr then hope someone here can write a mapping app of it
9th January 2013, 04:45 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ww999w

Blend the holder a bit, can fit note2 but not note, then i notice there still have a bit room to relocate the screws to fit note2,
going to work on it this weekend
Without any driver, it cannot work with MC3/4, SGeadZone, GTA3
And With gametel, it works with nds4droid with 1/2~1/4s delay

I am not happy with this controller, all fps game i got dun work with this controller
Planning to call their office and ask for driver tmr then hope someone here can write a mapping app of it

Which firmware are you running? Apparantly 4.1 and above resolves compatibility issues meaning it should work out of the box with no need for Gametel app?
9th January 2013, 06:04 PM |#29  
Flag Singapore

More
just finish drilling, it's very easy
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1357751014976.jpg
Views:	1563
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1630767

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ww999w For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ww999w Ad-Free
9th January 2013, 06:11 PM |#30  
Flag Singapore

More
Quote:

Which firmware are you running? Apparantly 4.1 and above resolves compatibility issues meaning it should work out of the box with no need for Gametel app?

yes, but it cannot manual set/map, it's still kind of useless

9th January 2013, 07:51 PM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ww999w

yes, but it cannot manual set/map, it's still kind of useless

Oh, post 24 says N64oid working fine? I assume they meant that you could map buttons etc. I'm sure I read somewhere that GTA3 works as well, but not Vice City. Nice mod by the way
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)