1,602 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,492

Post Reply Email Thread
16th February 2019, 07:54 AM |#3661  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
@therock003 Hello, I hate it too... YouTube and also other apps seems to change constantly the order of these app's list (maybe based on usage patterns, IDK).
I'm not aware of any method to change this behavior, but it's possible that some 3rd party module/hack exists (Magisk or whatever. I'm not familiar with any of them).
Not of great help, I know.
Bye
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free

17th February 2019, 12:41 AM |#3662  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,639

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

@therock003 Hello, I hate it too... YouTube and also other apps seems to change constantly the order of these app's list (maybe based on usage patterns, IDK).
I'm not aware of any method to change this behavior, but it's possible that some 3rd party module/hack exists (Magisk or whatever. I'm not familiar with any of them).
Bye

This question has bugged me as well. As it is obviously now not a silly question that only I cant fathom, I posted in the "Ask Anything" thread to hopefully get a broad coverage of knowledge, with a "subversive" link back to this thread; not the above post.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...3#post78921637
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
18th February 2019, 07:19 PM |#3663  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:

Bye

I only share YouTube to this app, and up to recently I only shared to this app period (I now have a tts app I share web pages to). It is never in the same place, and is the worst part of sharing. Aka, don't think it is based on usage patterns. I wish it was.
18th February 2019, 10:54 PM |#3664  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,639

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredbaron1834

I only share YouTube to this app, and up to recently I only shared to this app period (I now have a tts app I share web pages to). It is never in the same place, and is the worst part of sharing. Aka, don't think it is based on usage patterns. I wish it was.

Could I suggest posting a response to my post I linked above, to give the question more visibility on the ask anything thread.
23rd February 2019, 10:05 AM |#3665  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for creating the app I was looking for, great work! I have a question, which may have been asked before in one of the previous 366 pages, so apologies if it has.

Would it be feasible to just download a clip from the video? I know its possible to share with the ?t=10m23s argument and the video will start playing from that point, so for the app could an option be added to specify a timecode and duration to snip?

My actual usecase for this is to be able to snip sections from one of my streams. e.g. youtu.be/9nRrGtz8k3s?t=17m49s
27th February 2019, 08:15 PM |#3666  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rr3ll

Thanks for creating the app I was looking for, great work! I have a question, which may have been asked before in one of the previous 366 pages, so apologies if it has.

Would it be feasible to just download a clip from the video? I know its possible to share with the ?t=10m23s argument and the video will start playing from that point, so for the app could an option be added to specify a timecode and duration to snip?

My actual usecase for this is to be able to snip sections from one of my streams. e.g. youtu.be/9nRrGtz8k3s?t=17m49s

Hello,
Thanks.
I don't think what you suggest is possible (in this app...) but I'll take a look.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
28th February 2019, 03:07 PM |#3667  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Did you notice "they" removed the 3gp format? It's gone.
28th February 2019, 05:51 PM |#3668  
Thanks Meter: 1,108

More
Wrong thread.
3rd March 2019, 01:41 AM |#3669  

More
Videos are not downloaded as mp3. Downloading as m4a. Is this one problem?
3rd March 2019, 06:50 AM |#3670  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli martin

Videos are not downloaded as mp3. Downloading as m4a. Is this one problem?

yes might be... Please send me a logcat via the app. Look into settings (scroll down).
The Following User Says Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
3rd March 2019, 09:12 AM |#3671  

More
Quote:

yes might be... Please send me a logcat via the app. Look into settings (scroll down).

I sent. I'm really thankful for the application.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)