jellybean AOKP UNOFFICIAL November 3

Search This thread

quasitime

Jan 2, 2012
Thanks for the work in this Dan. Flashed it on a whim and it looks great. I get the android phone process stopping on bootup, does anyone else?

Would love to further improve performance. Currently using the Apex launcher.

ZX6Chris

Apr 1, 2012
I've noticed on my skyrocket and now this tab that the gallery doesn't sync. I can't view any of my online albums. Is that just a JB issue or am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using xda app-developers app

quasitime

Jan 2, 2012
Hmm. Reporting something else I noticed.

While charging the tab with power off, it started "rebooting: itself when the power reached 90% or so. The white charging icon would go away, and it would make reboot noises and the icon would come back. *Scratches head*

Last edited:

thasan

Sep 5, 2006
Anyone try this on a i957M yet? I have that model and dying to try but want to see if anyone more experienced has already tried it.

orlandoxpolice

Mar 6, 2007
Hmm. Reporting something else I noticed.

While charging the tab with power off, it started "rebooting: itself when the power reached 90% or so. The white charging icon would go away, and it would make reboot noises and the icon would come back. *Scratches head*

charging while off is buggy with JB roms for this tab so far. my suggestion is to charge while on.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Does it work on p7300?

Thanks. Ilove AOKP builds.

Only works for i957 variants.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Anyone try this on a i957M yet? I have that model and dying to try but want to see if anyone more experienced has already tried it.

It should work fine.

Reactions: kangyou

dan-htc-touch

Dec 6, 2007
calgary
I am uploading to goo.im now, should be the link to my goo account is in other threads, you can check back in a couple hours to see if it's done, there was a power outage moments ago, so there is a partial transfer there, wait till it's 130 mb or so

BTRL30NTM

Jan 13, 2011
Austin
Will release of ics help this rom? I really miss the extra features from aokp on my tab.

Sent from my SGH-I957D using xda app-developers app

ryan_or

Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Hello! So I was able to get the custom jelly bean ROM on my i957R and it works great...everything's so much smoother than the stock honeycomb I had before....but two things....one the LTE isn't working....it keeps connecting between 3g and H+....I check the APN settings and there is an lterogers option and when I click it it tries to connect or something but gives right back to 3g or H+...I took a picture of the APN settings before I flashed and checked to see if the settings were wrong and it turns out some settings didn't match..I changed the apn name, apn type and changed the authentication type to none...still no lte connection...has anyone else had this issue? Also but not as important some apps I redownloaded didn't end up installing..an error came up in my notifications saying unable to install to SD card...anyone have that issue?

Other than that I want to say thank you for your amazing work...the performance difference is so noticeable..and its much appreciated what you're going :)

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Okay so the in he APN settings it stays on the lte option (I rebooted) but it still says H+ in the notifications.the speeds are not LTE either so its not wrong...I read somewhere else in a similar situation that I my need to flash the modem?

Also with the apps not downloading could it be an issue with the sdcard not being accessible and and installing them somewhere else with very limited space?(only the late apps don't download)

E

E.Cadro

@OP please check your pm

Regards
Eddie

Sent from my Nocturnalized One XL using Forum Runner

dan-htc-touch

Dec 6, 2007
calgary
just started uploading oct 16 build, wait a bit for it, probably an hour, but links are up now

grr, nevermind for now, damn thing thinks it has a keyboard attatched, won't let me sing in to start tablet, so we don't have a new build today

Last edited:
Reactions: justin6162

BTRL30NTM

Jan 13, 2011
Austin
just started uploading oct 16 build, wait a bit for it, probably an hour, but links are up now

grr, nevermind for now, damn thing thinks it has a keyboard attatched, won't let me sing in to start tablet, so we don't have a new build today

Lol, i got super excited then i see that it wont happen today. Aokp is my fav.

Sent from my SGH-I957 using xda app-developers app

Eun-Hjzjined

Oct 31, 2011
Parry Sound, canada
AOKP is my favourite as well. I gotta have toggles in my tray, and cm10 just doesn't cut it with the sliders, I needs the button toggles. More efficient, can cram more on there , and looks better.

-CM10 BUILD5 : i957 LTE : ROGERS
-EOS N146 : MZ604

Top Liked Posts