FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCONTINUED][WWE-ITA-GER] udK Syrius Topaz R7 21042 + WM6.5 BETA2 21500 - base 2.04

1,699 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,074
 
By udK, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st October 2008, 06:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd October 2008, 09:11 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can you say anything about the battery consumption? because the new driver?
 
 
22nd October 2008, 09:13 PM |#22  
dane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt - Petroupoli/Athens
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyron_at

...I don't agree with you!
Be glad that the coockers share their roms with us!!!!

yes but if you look at the forum exacly you will find only müll german roms or with old build version ......... and the best roms are in wwe ..
22nd October 2008, 09:18 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
...I hope alphazero doesn't read this ;)
22nd October 2008, 09:24 PM |#24  
dane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt - Petroupoli/Athens
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyron_at

...I hope alphazero doesn't read this ;)

i dint say any names !!!

ok i stop the OT right now ..

but udK is the GrandMaster of Roms cooking for me.. and hope dies always at last :)
22nd October 2008, 10:24 PM |#25  
alphazero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyron_at

...I hope alphazero doesn't read this ;)

nope i dont read this =)

udK nice to see you here and good luck with the rom. will test it !
23rd October 2008, 10:21 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Always liked the udK rom on my Polaris
Looking forward to use udK rom on my Diamond too!
23rd October 2008, 11:36 AM |#27  
Da9L's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by udK

@Da9L: Yes, inside the ROM will be the new blackstone keyboard

Amazing ! This is one of the things that i have missed the most on my diamodn ! Really looking forward to try your rom !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane

come on wwe roms are more that anyone needs here .. the german roms are rar here ...

think one more time about it pls !!!

That is stupid.. These forums is used by people worldwide, and there is a reason it is called WWE, which stands for World Wide English! Most people around the world do speak english and therefore it would be way smartest to make the rom in that langauge !

Lets say that 10% of the users here speak German. What about the rest 90% ? They won't get to try the rom. However i think that around 90% of the users here do speak english which is why it would be the smartest thing to make the rom in WWE!

What i think is that if you would like to get a rom in you langauge, you could learn to translate it yourself. Remember that the rom cookers here do use a lot of time on these roms and if they also have to make their rom in every language that is used here they won't have time to anything else ! However you people who is just using their roms and not contributing could then do a simple translation of the roms. Then you will get what you want and the rom cookers dosn't have to think about that too..

If you want the rom in your language, translate it yourself, the rom cooker has enough to think about..
23rd October 2008, 12:13 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
As far as I know, you can unpack a rom, replace the OS/language, and then repack it.
23rd October 2008, 02:01 PM |#29  
Da9L's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wywywywy

As far as I know, you can unpack a rom, replace the OS/language, and then repack it.

Excactly.. It isn't that hard..
23rd October 2008, 07:10 PM |#30  
dane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt - Petroupoli/Athens
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wywywywy

As far as I know, you can unpack a rom, replace the OS/language, and then repack it.

wow you might be a super smart guy ..

iam user and not a builder ..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Da9L

That is stupid.. These forums is used by people worldwide, and there is a reason it is called WWE, which stands for World Wide English! Most people around the world do speak english and therefore it would be way smartest to make the rom in that langauge !

the mother languange of udK are german. and this is a pls from me and many other people next time if you creat any rom i will not ask you ..
23rd October 2008, 07:58 PM |#31  
Belzebuth.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da9L

Amazing ! This is one of the things that i have missed the most on my diamodn ! Really looking forward to try your rom !



That is stupid.. These forums is used by people worldwide, and there is a reason it is called WWE, which stands for World Wide English! Most people around the world do speak english and therefore it would be way smartest to make the rom in that langauge !

Lets say that 10% of the users here speak German. What about the rest 90% ? They won't get to try the rom. However i think that around 90% of the users here do speak english which is why it would be the smartest thing to make the rom in WWE!

What i think is that if you would like to get a rom in you langauge, you could learn to translate it yourself. Remember that the rom cookers here do use a lot of time on these roms and if they also have to make their rom in every language that is used here they won't have time to anything else ! However you people who is just using their roms and not contributing could then do a simple translation of the roms. Then you will get what you want and the rom cookers dosn't have to think about that too..

If you want the rom in your language, translate it yourself, the rom cooker has enough to think about..

I'm not shure you are right...
You can vote, somewhere, in a thread here and for the moment german ROMs are first and french one, second...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
21042, rhodium, topaz, udk, vga, wm6.5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes