[Q] how to change location of ram and rom to sd in android

Search This thread

dr.arun

Feb 28, 2014
i know that my phone uses a 2gb class 10 memory which is partitioned into ram rom and internal sd .
in my phone i am using a class 10 sd card .
i want move every thing to my sd card or at lest use a partition from my sd as primary ram (not swap because i tried swap it was not working properly)

what should i do ?

farjanababy3

Apr 19, 2014
i know that my phone uses a 2gb class 10 memory which is partitioned into ram rom and internal sd .
i want move every thing to my sd card or at lest use a partition from my sd as primary ram (not swap because i tried swap it was not working properly)

what should i do ?

if you are a user of Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 then go to the settings option then go to sd card settings and change your security .it might help you

Reactions: dr.arun

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Android 4.0 ics
celkon A9+ its a low end phone (its rooted)

Your phone comes with 512MB Rom and 256MB Ram. The ram is seperated from the storage and NOT a part of the sdcard. You can't move the ram as its a own part of the hardware. If your "kernel" supports it you can use "zRam" (also called swap or virtual ram). But the zRam is pretty slow, so you can just use a small amount. E.g. When your phone has 256MB of physical ram, you should not use more than max 64MB zRam as it will really slow down your device instead of speeding it up.

dr.arun

Feb 28, 2014
my a9+ is sticking a lot i have to restart it every time my other phone got soft bricked i am stuck with this phone can we do any thing
and
i have a soft brick in my xolo x900 its having a update.zip inside but problem is when i turned it on logo is coming and then empty screen in which color is keep on changing i tried to boot it in recovery mode its not booting in recovery mode can you help me to fix it.

dr.arun

Feb 28, 2014
I tried to update it with a update.zip file it restarted it had battery above 90% i left it for more then 1 hrs it was with back light i restarted it by pressing power button than it happened :(

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I tried to update it with a update.zip file it restarted it had battery above 90% i left it for more then 1 hrs it was with back light i restarted it by pressing power button than it happened :(

Here is the X900 stock firmware --> LINK

Here is the flash tool --> LINK

Did you try installing a rom for another device on the X900?

Last edited:

dr.arun

Feb 28, 2014
no like after xolo logo intel logo use to come now intel logo is also not coming i tried to boot in recovery mode its also not working if i turn on in recovery mode after xolo logo nothing is coming

dr.arun

Feb 28, 2014
i got the software but if i turn on my phone the xolo logo is coming then that's it if i try to boot in any other modes like press volume down + power and even all combination power ,volume up and down and camera all i can see is xolo logo and that's it what should i do how to flash my phone please help me

Volconz

May 1, 2014
i got the software but if i turn on my phone the xolo logo is coming then that's it if i try to boot in any other modes like press volume down + power and even all combination power ,volume up and down and camera all i can see is xolo logo and that's it what should i do how to flash my phone please help me
Turn off your phone, click in flash and just press volume down when you put the cable(plug), whatever.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    At least RAM is not stored on Sd... Whats your phone and the used Android version?

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk :)

what should i do ?

if you are a user of Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 then go to the settings option then go to sd card settings and change your security .it might help you
    Android 4.0 ics
    celkon A9+ its a low end phone (its rooted)

Your phone comes with 512MB Rom and 256MB Ram. The ram is seperated from the storage and NOT a part of the sdcard. You can't move the ram as its a own part of the hardware. If your "kernel" supports it you can use "zRam" (also called swap or virtual ram). But the zRam is pretty slow, so you can just use a small amount. E.g. When your phone has 256MB of physical ram, you should not use more than max 64MB zRam as it will really slow down your device instead of speeding it up.
    What did you do with the x900¿

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk :)

Here is the X900 stock firmware --> LINK

Here is the flash tool --> LINK

Did you try installing a rom for another device on the X900?