[Q] Went from stock MK2 to Hyperdrive and now no sound on apps

Search This thread

MmmMonster

May 4, 2014
Tried flashing a couple different modems (someone mentioned it fixed their problem) but that didn't do anything. Also tried reinstalling Hyperdrive and didnt touch any of the "loud volume" hacks and tried Viper audio with no luck. Cant see to find anyone else really having this issue. Not sure what to do now

Raymondlikesroot

Jan 28, 2014
Tried flashing a couple different modems (someone mentioned it fixed their problem) but that didn't do anything. Also tried reinstalling Hyperdrive and didnt touch any of the "loud volume" hacks and tried Viper audio with no luck. Cant see to find anyone else really having this issue. Not sure what to do now

I've never had this problem myself and i have never heard of this problem. Try and odin restore to mk2 then do a fresh install of HD15 with a new HD15 download. This is a huge amount of work but it will pretty much fix any general issue that you will encounter. I don't know any specific fixes.

MmmMonster

May 4, 2014
I've never had this problem myself and i have never heard of this problem. Try and odin restore to mk2 then do a fresh install of HD15 with a new HD15 download. This is a huge amount of work but it will pretty much fix any general issue that you will encounter. I don't know any specific fixes.

Ok. will do that now and post back if i have any success or not.

MmmMonster

May 4, 2014
So i tried installing a full wipe of MK2 after downgrading to MK2 and it fails every time. Looks like i cant downgrade from NC5 and get a fresh MK2. I end up having to use Kies to upgrade to NC5 from scratch.. I'll probably just skip custom roms and try the "downgrade, root, upgrade" method. If anyone has any ideas ill try them out! willing to be a ginea pig (also software developer as a living so willing to also dive in on the technical levels)