[ROM][22/02] HellRaised ► SaNgO Vizion v5 ◄ STABLE - LITE[196mb] ★

Search This thread

bizzshow26

Mar 4, 2010
Been running v5 as my did for the last few days along with ics domination theme I'm really happy this phone is quick stable and looks good. I'm pretty happy it may be able to hold me over until we get a usable port of ics and not the toy rom in the other thread

sangosnip69

Dec 28, 2010
Lyon
Been running v5 as my did for the last few days along with ics domination theme I'm really happy this phone is quick stable and looks good. I'm pretty happy it may be able to hold me over until we get a usable port of ics and not the toy rom in the other thread

Ahah yes all the roms on ics are actually bad. Thanks for your support :).

howie_ddt

Jan 10, 2012
after download and flash rom, I feel rom very good . theme using ICS, is wonderful.
- GPS speed determine the exact location :)
- 3G, wifi stable
But rom exist some errors made ​​me very uncomfortable. i play game asphalt 6 HD thenimmediately I get the message " Can not play video. Sorry, this video can not be played". What the hell? I really do not understand

Then I try to test some videos that are small, i used app video of samsung and the results are surprising, I get the message " Can not play video. Sorry, this video can not be played"

But when installing the app on the Android market then play ok.
SC20120226-234817.png

This rom is not very good battery

Please guide me how to fix it, otherwise you should improve in the next version

Last edited:

sangosnip69

Dec 28, 2010
Lyon
after download and flash rom, I feel rom very good . theme using ICS, is wonderful.
- GPS speed determine the exact location :)
- 3G, wifi stable
But rom exist some errors made ​​me very uncomfortable. i play game asphalt 6 HD thenimmediately I get the message " Can not play video. Sorry, this video can not be played". What the hell? I really do not understand

Then I try to test some videos that are small, i used app video of samsung and the results are surprising, I get the message " Can not play video. Sorry, this video can not be played"

But when installing the app on the Android market then play ok.
SC20120226-234817.png

This rom is not very good battery

Please guide me how to fix it, otherwise you should improve in the next version

Only for you.
Try to make all the wipe, install the rom and do not restore anything and tell me if you have any problem.

Reactions: howie_ddt

howie_ddt

Jan 10, 2012
before i use CWM of siyah, i full wipe all but i continue get error "Can not play video. Sorry, this video can not be played"

after i flash rom, i flash ICS theme then error as above. i can't restore anything after flashing rom

can you give me the rom code MD5 when not up to the server?. I need to know exactly MD5 check files downloaded without errors

Last edited:

howie_ddt

Jan 10, 2012
I have found the cause of the problem, ICS theme problem it can not play video after flashing theme

howie_ddt

Jan 10, 2012
lol, after i flashing rom successful and not restore app other, i setup new game alphalt 6HD then i get message " sorry, this video cannot play"

i use theme default of rom. but i get error :|

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to
    963358Home.png

Hi guys, this rom is my Galaxy s2 rom but she is HellRaised to be compatible with your phone :) !
    I haven't the time to re-create a complete thread to explain all the tweaks of my rom etc,
    so I will post the link of my original thread for galaxy s2 and you will found all the information you need on it.
    On this thread, I will only post the links to download my HellRaised rom. Thanks for your comprehension.

Here is the link : SaNgO Vizion

Downloads

If you have some problems to move the applications, delete
    the data of the launcher like this : Go to settings, applications,
    manage applications, All, search Twlauncher, and "clear data".

SaNgO Vizion v5 on Ludoz's server

The kernel is Siyah 2.6.12 because you can't use rebirth ninphetamine on your phone. Sorry.

Apps that are missing from the system folder ( Include : Email - Radio - Google search - Kies - Photo retouching - Gtalk - Talkback - Video editor ) : Mediafire

Swype : Mediafire

Themes

Shade of Galaxy : Mediafire

Noed DarkBlueGray : Mediafire

Phone Candy : Mediafire

ICS Domination 2.0 : Install this before : Mediafire and install this after : Mediafire

Only 4 themes now, but new themes soon. Do not ask for a theme please.

180682donations.png

Donatons are really appreciate and encourage me
    to continue my work, so please consider a small donations​

A big thanks to my donators : efan0388 ( 20$ ) - WILMANS2M ( 10€ )

Dollars donations : Click here

Euro Donations : Click here

GBP donations : Click here
    SaNgO Vizion v5 online !

● Jkay 13.6.4
    ● Updated Rebirth ninphetamine to 2.2.1 - Sorry but for your phone I've put Siyah 2.6.12
    ● New init.d script
    ● Probmem with phone.apk fixed and increased call quality
    ● Shade of Galaxy updated
    ● Framework-res.apk, systemUI.apk and tvframework.apk of Jkay mod modified
    ● 1% battery added without make anything in Jkay app
    ● Color correction of the download bar, volume bar...
    ● New host with a very good connection
    ● Rom take 196mb
    ● A BIG thanks to Ludoz for a lot ot things in this release and for his server!
    Is there no other download links? site says I have to wait 30 mins to download......

Ok I will upload on an others host now! Thanks!
    Looks interesting, thanks for sharing.
    lol, after i flashing rom successful and not restore app other, i setup new game alphalt 6HD then i get message " sorry, this video cannot play"

i use theme default of rom. but i get error :|

Yes I know this problem, that's a problem with some kernels. Try to change your kernel.