kernel panic upload mode

Search This thread

param.006

Mar 2, 2012
I recently flashed the darkknight kernel v 1.9.1 on my rootbox v1.6. And I was pretty satisfied with the battery life I was getting. But its been 3 days since I flashed it and every night while its idle it goes onto kernel panic upload mode and that's how I find it in the mornings..I don't want to change the kernel so is there any other solution?

Sun90

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 1, 2011
MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
I recently flashed the darkknight kernel v 1.9.1 on my rootbox v1.6. And I was pretty satisfied with the battery life I was getting. But its been 3 days since I flashed it and every night while its idle it goes onto kernel panic upload mode and that's how I find it in the mornings..I don't want to change the kernel so is there any other solution?

while migrating Kernel's from one developers to another u should better use a good kernel cleaning script first before flashing the same(kernel)

and also try to read the changelog's of those kernel properly:)

neerajganga

Apr 16, 2011
Mumbai

flash stock rom it will b fixed