Mr.Parkinsons DroidHD Utility 2.0

Search This thread

annerose

Nov 12, 2009
is it working on XT925 4.1.2?
and may I know what mode should I choose when I connect the XT925 to the PC?

xternal

Jan 3, 2007
I think you need two versions of this tool (same for matt's) for xt925 and xt926.
Whilst it appears to work fine for both devices, if you restore the stock 4.1.2 firmware, it flashes the Verizon gpt_main0. If you are on a xt925 this breaks RSD lite when trying to restore standard xt925 stock roms, as the partition_signed now throws a GPT error, and you can't downgrade it or change it.

This also seems to prevent the installation of Custom Roms once it's done.
Does anyone know how to flash the partition_signed over gpt_main0 once its been done? As now I think i have to use custom Verizon roms and manually change the modem and fsg files.

edit: Matt's doesn't appear to include the gpt_main0 file. Mr Parkinson, i would strongly suggest removing it from yours and the xml file.

Last edited:

BruteSource

Oct 4, 2008
Just like when i use Motoacolypse manually I get:

[*] Device found.
[*] Pushing unlock tool...
3738 KB/s (38280 bytes in 0.010s)
[*] Unlocking phone...
[+] TrustZone target address resolved to 2a020a02
[-] TrustZone write failed: -11.
[*] Cleaning up...
[*] Unlocking complete. Rebooting into bootloader mode.
[*] Press enter once the phone has rebooted into bootloader mode.

And obviously does not work. Does this method not work for US Razr HD (Not MAXX)?

Just realized this is usinag an 8 Month old Exploit for the unlock.. So not very helpful.. is there any newer methods that work for 9.16.6.XT926.Verizon.en.US ?

Last edited:

seen_bawl

Sep 21, 2012
the tool cannot root my phone
i root the phone using an app

and cant unlock my bootloader any help thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MR. PARKINSON'S DROIDHD UTILITY 2.0
    p2omzV5.png
    Dsqr1a1.png

It's DANGEROUSLY REFRESHING

So this tool is a little late to the party, but its so feature rich, you know you might need it, whether you're new to the rooting scene, or you're just looking for a utility with a little more oomph!

Meet the DroidHD Utility 2.0. Packed with more features than you can imagine!
    Utility Features:
    Stock Stuff Section (Deluxe and Lite Editions Only):
    1) Fastboot Restore 9.16.6 4.1.2 Stock Jelly Bean (XT925/926)
    2) Fastboot Restore 9.16.6 4.1.2 Stock Jelly Bean (Don't flash recovery)(XT925/926)
    3) Fastboot Restore 9.16.6 4.1.2 Stock Jelly Bean (Don't flash modem)(XT925/926)
    4) Fastboot Restore Stock Recovery
    5) Fastboot Restore Stock Modem

ROMs Section (Deluxe Edition Only):
    6) Push BatakangROM test16 and Google Apps to phone

Apps Section (Deluxe Edition Only):
    7) Install Safestrap 3.05
    8) Install Safestrap 3.12
    9) Install voodoos OTA Rootkeeper
    10) Install Titanium Backup

Roots, Unlocks, and Recoveries Section:
    11) Root Your Phone (Motochopper Method)
    12) Unlock Your Bootloader (Motopocalypse Method)
    13) Step By Step Guide To Check If Your Bootloader Is Unlocked
    14) Remove Bootloader Unlock Warning
    15) Flash TWRP Custom Recovery 2.5.0.0

Don't be fooled! The DroidHD Utility is always free, whether you choose the Deluxe, Lite, or Ultra Lite edition.
    The Editions
    Deluxe:
    The heaviest utility, at 1.35 Gigabytes when uncompressed, includes the full features set, and is free forever!
    Download it Here:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!8YpxgbDT!JUBR-Rtgw2igL_BJkK1jKCDyuatJXtOL9kd5rdidJ2k

Lite:
    Incase you don't need all of the features included in the Deluxe Edition, you can choose the Lite Edition, which only includes the Stock Stuff and Roots, Unlocks, and Recoveries sections.
    Taking up only 974 Megabytes of Hard Drive space when uncompressed, its functional and convenient, and did I mention free?
    Download it Here:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!1VYTxI5Q!dAIdpQFJOdBdvpKg-NO_GhxBSBVOgfnBUv1HNfKfgrA

Ultra-Lite:
    This Utility Here is for the on-the-go rooter, with only Rooting, Unlocking, and Recovery Flashing Utilities built in, this bad boy is the lightest, weighing in at only 3.61 Megabytes when uncompressed. Plus, sensing a pattern yet? Its free!
    Download it Here.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!BZwWDDBa!LzAphQsCbik8LDoRBb5BI3Kf-OgxsSb4QiRWAXRoa9o

I would love some feedback! So if you try it and like it, thank me, shoot me a pm, email me at jeffc@myissn.com, do whatever!
    Cheers!​
    Link to original thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2236686
    Changelog:

2.0 Changelog:
    -Updated the layout.
    -Did some housecleaning.
    -Added more stock recovery options.
    -Added remove bootloader unlock warning.
    -Added push Batakang ROM Test 16.
    -Created Deluxe, Lite, and Ultra-Lite Editions.
    -Working on GUI.
    1.21 Changelog:
    -Fixed a dangerous error where the recovery image wouldn't flash when recovering.
    -Added the "Flash TWRP 2.5 Custom Recovery" program.
    -Added an option to not flash recovery image.
    -Added a step by step guide to see if your bootloader is unlocked.
    -When restoring stock ROMs, you will now have the option to delete userdata.
    1.1 Changelog:
    -Removed the "Push Eclipse" option from the utility.
    1.01 Changelog:
    -Fixed a typo in the main menu.
    -Changed the wording of fastboot option.
    -Made a change to the Eclipse/GApps program.
    1.0 Changelog:
    -Initial Release.
    Worked for me...

Kinda odd that you've got all these people bashing your work, as you've obviously put a LOT of effort into it. I, for one, found it to be the simplest utility I've tried for the Razr Maxx HD (XT926 on 4.1.2), though one thing worth noting is that nowhere in THIS thread did I find information specifically pointing out that you must FIRST be in AP Fast Boot mode, which I suspect may have been the problem for some of the others here.

I ran the Ultra-Lite Version, and was able to root AND unlock with amazing simplicity. You must root BEFORE unlocking. I think each step took literally less than 5 minutes.

If you want this to work, you MUST do the following:

1) Power off your phone.
    2) Hold down the Volume Down and Volume Up while holding down the Power button.
    3) Eventually, a menu will appear, and you can let go of the buttons.
    4) When this menu appears, press Volume down to scroll until you reach an option titled AP Fast boot, and press volume up to select.
    5) Once you reach the AP fast boot section, just use the utility's built in features to reflash the ROM!

(Source = http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40569678&postcount=9)
    (Author = Mr. Parkinson)

I did stumble across one glitch in your program though. At one point, I started to unlock before rooting. At the confirmation screen, it asks if I want to continue, or cancel. Upon pressing cancel, it proceeded to attempt unlocking anyway. I had to manually abort the process. Other than that, I think your utility is fantastic.
    Oh, I did include credit to Dan where its due in the utility, such as the boot loader unlock exploits and the root exploits, but the rest I created myself approximately a day or two before matt released utility 1.20.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
    Well, not only did this not remove the BL Unlock splash, it didn't flash TWRP either. The menu when I selected "4" to flash TWRP displayed the same information as option "3" to remove the BL Unlock splash and did nothing. Sorry bud, but your utility is a bust on 926, did you even test it out?
    Of course he didn't test it out that's why this utility is useless sorry bud

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2