Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mofanofa

May 1, 2013
hi all

2 days ago my HTC PG86300 weas stuck at htc white screen and reboot it self.

I was tried to flash with this rom
RUU_SHOOTER_U_ICS_35_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_3.28.707.1_Rad io_11.77.3504.00U_11.25.3504.06_M_release_264

but it stuch at updating system at 27% and then give unknown error 151

i got battery off and poer on again i got a screen with htc logo and 4 triangles with exclamation marks at the corners.

from 2 days till now i search many topics and i didn't get any solution

please anyone can help me to flash my phone? plz plz

chi-o

May 1, 2013
Manila
Hello fellow EVO 3D users! We started this thread for a few reasons. First, we are helpful, good at troubleshooting, and we know android. Second, we used to be noobs, and haven't forgotten. Third, less clutter around here would be nice.

team d3rp is comprised of:
myself, ranger61878, pstevep, thoughtlesskyle, vanessaem, dkdude36, jdeloach, steelH, and fdb8231.

You can ask literally any question you want, we will try to help. Ask for links, zips, mods, root info, etc. Please search first, then ask for help. :) We may give you a little heat for being a d3rp, because it's fun, so don't take it personally.

Thanks in advance for asking your questions and requests in here, and NOT starting a new thread.

For requests, feel free to ask for whatever. We will try to create/modify what you want, but sometimes we won't be able to, or we won't want to lol. Just remember, if we can't do it or point you in the right direction, you're in the same boat as before you asked. No matter what we should all enjoy learning from each other.

Continue on with the questions. d3rp d3rp...

We now have a chatroom (WIP), try to find us there >
www.webchat.freenode.net/#teamd3rp
(you should still post here too)

Hello! can you suggest any custom roms compatible with an htc evo 3d s-on and has hboot 1.49.0012. My phone is stock in bootloop and I wasn't able to make a back up :(

smkcbs10

May 7, 2010
Austin
Want to flash Cyanogen 10.1 but some kernel, hboot, etc. questions?

I am looking to move to Cyanogen 10.1 and had a couple of questions about hboot versions, kernels, and my current rom base.

My current setup is

JuopunutBear
Shooter XC SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-1.58.5858
Radio-1.09.00.0706
OpenADSP-v02.6.0.2226.00.0217
eMMC-boot

4EXT Recovery

Running MeanROM ICS v2.6

Kernel version
3.0.16-g4211684
htc-kernel@u18000-build-144 #1

Baseband version

Build number
2.89.651.2 CL409645 release-keys

Questions?

1. Cyanogen 10.1 requires an hboot lower than 1.57, can I simply flash one through the bootloader?
2. Once I do that I'm gathering that MeanROM won't be a valid ROM to use since it's based off of 2.89...correct?
3. Will I need to flash a new kernel other than what I have above to use CM 10.1? I searched the thread but didn't find anything in the first few posts or searching the thread.

SteveO_148

Aug 10, 2010
I am about to flash coolexe's new ROM v14 and right now I am on v13. Do I have to do a full wipe/factory reset via 4ext recovery? I don't mind but it is a lot more time consuming to do that verses just wiping davilk cache. I am not sure if flashing over the current ROM is that bad. Thanks.

Sent from my PG86100

koNyciua

Jan 11, 2013
Hi guys.

I am unable to get my wifi working. Couple months ago I unlocked my bootloader using htc dev method and I currently have s-on.

Already tried flashed many, many custom roms, already tried using fastboot boot boot.img command with the boot.img of a newly installed rom and still no luck. Already read many threads, tried many different bcm modules and different boot.img, nothing worked.

Could you help me to get my wifi back? I guess I need to get s-off in order to completely flash a new rom and do not get those kernel mismatches? If so, is there a guide to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Alanis0811

Jan 22, 2011
email credential questions

Hey guys. Got another questions for you. I have my EVO 3D still, and it is stock. I wanted to set up my work email as a second email on the phone, but the credentials on the account won't allow me to use a gesture unlock; only a number sequence. I don't like those, and was wondering if there were a way to get around that. Thanks!

Jenn

drkawper

Feb 4, 2012
evo 3d virgin mobile

hey i got a noob question, can i install this roms on a virgin mobile 3D or are they just for the sprint phones thx :cyclops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello fellow EVO 3D users! We started this thread for a few reasons. First, we are helpful, good at troubleshooting, and we know android. Second, we used to be noobs, and haven't forgotten. Third, less clutter around here would be nice.

team d3rp is comprised of:
    myself, ranger61878, pstevep, thoughtlesskyle, vanessaem, dkdude36, jdeloach, steelH, and fdb8231.

You can ask literally any question you want, we will try to help. Ask for links, zips, mods, root info, etc. Please search first, then ask for help. :) We may give you a little heat for being a d3rp, because it's fun, so don't take it personally.

Thanks in advance for asking your questions and requests in here, and NOT starting a new thread.

For requests, feel free to ask for whatever. We will try to create/modify what you want, but sometimes we won't be able to, or we won't want to lol. Just remember, if we can't do it or point you in the right direction, you're in the same boat as before you asked. No matter what we should all enjoy learning from each other.

Continue on with the questions. d3rp d3rp...

We now have a chatroom (WIP), try to find us there >
    www.webchat.freenode.net/#teamd3rp
    (you should still post here too)
    I am now 2 devices and almost 2 years away from the Shooter

Closing this thread

Please use the Q+A section from here forward

THANKS!!!

:D
    Well that's good. Nothing like a rooted phone to go to town on.
    Are you from the OG Evo or Hero forums because I don't think we've met you before. I'm not saying I know everyone on here, I'm just sayin'. :p If we've met before, my bad. Senior moments are me sometimes. :D

Actually I am from both - cut my teeth in the Hero forums, progressed to the OG Evo and now I have landed here. I don't think we have officially crossed paths before, so I am Keith, aka kfunk. Pleasure to meet you!
    Tired of trying to figure it out... What does d3rp mean?

team d3rp are the names of the three original members, Duce, ranger and pstevep. d3rps also have interest in helping derps with their 3vo problems.

^^^
    I think that's pstevep's explanation in a nutshell...lol. :p
    Sweet deal, the og evo was my first smartphone(let alone android) so with that is was getting used to android. Then I got the 3d at launch, and now I'm learning java, theming, and even trying to build from source(crap laptop). I've learned so much, and all from xda. So like I said before, I like to help when I can and give something back to this community, which has given me so much.