[WALLS][SOUNDS]HTC M8 leaked Wallpapers/Sounds/Fonts

Search This thread

fcjan

Nov 2, 2011
Zagreb
So the new HTC One will have wireless charging? Nice job HTC!
(there is a file in ui folder called WirelessChargingStarted.ogg)

jonas2295

Jan 4, 2010
Bavaria
They are just focuses on getting hits from being the first to post something

They are indeed. I mean it would be okay if they would check back and see my comments but they don't obviously.
However I won't talk about sense 6 until 25.3 anymore :p few things need to be left uncovered

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
They are indeed. I mean it would be okay if they would check back and see my comments but they don't obviously.
However I won't talk about sense 6 until 25.3 anymore :p few things need to be left uncovered

I don't care anymore :) They don't search.. someone obviously tipped them and they just saw the wirelesscharging, and then while shaking with excitement proceeded to write the post. After knowing some inside info on this stuff.. I have lowered my expectations and views on some sites.
This one in particular

http://www.phonearena.com/news/All-...ak-and-are-now-available-for-download_id53697

So, source= copy
Which suggests.. someone was looking at copy randomly in your folder, and saw the wallpapers? Not even one link to anything related to the ones responsible for the leak.. fair enough if it was supposed to be anonymous but I just don't get it
Seems the the media are less intelligent than I thought.

Reactions: LamboBull

jonas2295

Jan 4, 2010
Bavaria
I don't care anymore :) They don't search.. someone obviously tipped them and they just saw the wirelesscharging, and then while shaking with excitement proceeded to write the post. After knowing some inside info on this stuff.. I have lowered my expectations and views on some sites.
This one in particular

http://www.phonearena.com/news/All-...ak-and-are-now-available-for-download_id53697

So, source= copy
Which suggests.. someone was looking at copy randomly in your folder, and saw the wallpapers? Not even one link to anything related to the ones responsible for the leak.. fair enough if it was supposed to be anonymous but I just don't get it
Seems the the media are less intelligent than I thought.

That's was the best blog entry :)
I mean wow, copy as source? :)

There are only a few media people who are doing their job well.

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
That's was the best blog entry :)
I mean wow, copy as source? :)

There are only a few media people who are doing their job well.

I wonder how they are paid too. And the people who read sites like that. I used to be one of them :D Until I realised they knew nothing at all lol
If you are reading this.. lift your game pls

Sorry for derailing your thread jonas :p

jonas2295

Jan 4, 2010
Bavaria
I wonder how they are paid too. And the people who read sites like that. I used to be one of them :D Until I realised they knew nothing at all lol
If you are reading this.. lift your game pls

Sorry for derailing your thread jonas :p

Yeah by views and the ads I guess.
Yeah losing my respect for them.

Hit me up with your hangouts Gmail, so we can keep talking outside of the thread without getting to much ot here :)

stabassi

Feb 1, 2012
hi, i copied the audio files and deleted the original ones (backuped) .in settings the new ones arent displayed but the old ones. how can that be?

Top Liked Posts