[26.08.12][MAGLDR][SD](JellyBeanTostidroid) AOKP - Sourcery

Search This thread

Martin Mystere

Feb 8, 2010
Belgrade
Works fine but now I simply cant find how to adjust to have 7 screens instead of 5 (I could do it before) and the market is old one, which is really funny having it with ICS...

Also I have noticed that comparing with v. 5.0 some launcher is missing and in v. 5.0 it's been there (i think its been updated to v14), but maybe I just imagine that...:D

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Works fine but now I simply cant find how to adjust to have 7 screens instead of 5 (I could do it before) and the market is old one, which is really funny having it with ICS...

Also I have noticed that comparing with v. 5.0 some launcher is missing and in v. 5.0 it's been there (i think its been updated to v14), but maybe I just imagine that...:D

It is a completely different launcher:)To get 7 homepages push windows button/apex setting/home screen:)

Will upload new market apk later:)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Reactions: Martin Mystere

Martin Mystere

Feb 8, 2010
Belgrade
Thanks, I'm a little bit tired because of snow removing so I didn't read it well - now it is OK...

One more question - why when I press "My Apps" within Market I am not offered with all those apps backed up under my xxx@gmail.com account? With all other ROM's that works fine and I don't have to search for apps and install them manualy...

HanneyX

Sep 26, 2009
Thanks, I'm a little bit tired because of snow removing so I didn't read it well - now it is OK...

One more question - why when I press "My Apps" within Market I am not offered with all those apps backed up under my xxx@gmail.com account? With all other ROM's that works fine and I don't have to search for apps and install them manualy...

Great ROM, I have the same issue however as Martin and have to download everything on my gmail manually???

volcano200

Oct 1, 2008
Hi Wis

How can I increase lock screen buttons? Now I can only find change app menu, but no add buttons menu.:)

volcano200

Oct 1, 2008
Found it:

Settings:
ROM Control:
Lockscreen Options:
Lockscreen Targets:

Then you can either add pre-set options or use custom to get any app you want.

Enjoy!:)

Thanks. There's still only two custom app choice, I need more buttons.
And, where can I find extra wall paper, expecially animation wallpaper? There's no wallpaper in this rom.

pascalsg

Oct 20, 2007
Wis,

Thanks for the mirror site.
Downloaded and all working per expectation.

Can you share your "magic" for camera?:eek:

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Hi, if you use magldr just change in the startup nand=1.:)

Hi pobab, I think that is not a good idea. AFAIK nand_boot=0 is to ensure that the rom does not try to boot or access NAND.
Luckily magldr ignores startup.txt, so it wouldn't have mattered.;)
Nice work wis1152, you also seem to use superRAM concept, as I have seen 100Mb system.ext4 in home folder. When I ported it using Szczepanik's guide, it was 117Mb (initrd V2). I will use yours;)
Edit; I noticed in startup.txt, gps_zone=my, have you moved to Malaysia wis1152? I don't blame you though, from your weather widgets in the screenshot in post#1, it looks bloody cold in Dunstable:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Szczepanik

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Hi pobab, I think that is not a good idea. AFAIK nand_boot=0 is to ensure that the rom does not try to boot or access NAND.
Luckily magldr ignores startup.txt, so it wouldn't have mattered.;)
Nice work wis1152, you also seem to use superRAM concept, as I have seen 100Mb system.ext4 in home folder. When I ported it using Szczepanik's guide, it was 117Mb (initrd V2). I will use yours;)
Edit; I noticed in startup.txt, gps_zone=my, have you moved to Malaysia wis1152? I don't blame you though, from your weather widgets in the screenshot in post#1, it looks bloody cold in Dunstable:D

Well spotted lol:) I borrowed that startup.txt from a different build:) I'm guessing one of mccm builds :)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Last edited:

mccmjoon76

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2009

wis and i are neighbors Lol .. cool ? here 32 'c he he ...

GStar01

May 14, 2008
Have a new WinMo Phone here, wanted to install, made a ics folder on root of SD and started the two files. Its booting till "Jumping to Kernel (custom)..

Whats the Problem?

GStar01

May 14, 2008
Complete Stock, 1minute i check radio... In a other SD Build, they told me, it musn't be modified. Which radio i need, with new radio or so, is all data deleted`?

EDIT:

SPL 1.66.000
R 2.07.51

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts