411a23b4-97bd-b735.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

Success100

Jan 31, 2008
Cleveland
d036078c-1423-5723.jpg

Here's mine for now

waiting for the themes and such to start pumping out!

Sent from my DAMN Galaxy 4G¡!

Last edited:

Success100

Jan 31, 2008
Cleveland
Those look really nice. How did you guys modify the screens and the icons?

youll need to switch launchers. The phone comes loaded with Touchwiz, which is where all the colorful icons come from. the launcher is the "mechanism" they controls which icons and widget sets the phone uses, and also how the app drawer looks and works. the most popular downloadabe launcher is called LauncherPro, and its available from the market for free. Aftermarket launchers can be much faster and highly customizable. Once you installed your launcher of choice, then youll have to start finding replacement clocks and things like that.

The clock im using is called Bob3d, if you google it, it will take you to the thread on Xda of the guy who created the clock, and the weather stream at the bottom of mine is called minimalist text, which is also free from the market.

try out battstatt and tajim also, they are nice clean looking battery percentage and time widgets. hope this gives you some direction!

shotchacokov

Mar 20, 2011
Orlando
Motorola Edge (2021)
That looks really slick. I just downloaded SPB Shell 3D last night. Very fluid and no lag on my SGS4G. So far I really like it even though it's a bit high on price. But it has so much customization options.

golmar88

Aug 27, 2010
Tulsa
Plain and Simple.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• screenshot_2.jpg
    screenshot_2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6,849
  • screenshot_1.jpg
    screenshot_1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7,356
Last edited:

fknfocused

May 24, 2007
Las Vegas
Hey Seth, would like to know how I can get those icons for my battery etc. next to your time. it looks too good to pass up. where'd you get it?

SethNkC

Sep 15, 2010
Kansas City
Hey Seth, would like to know how I can get those icons for my battery etc. next to your time. it looks too good to pass up. where'd you get it?

the launcher im using is adw launcher ex ,the program i used to change my battery icons and wifi along with signal was ninjamorph. i took a themed frame work from my g2,took the icons i used for the battery,signal and wifi and took them out and used ninjamorph to push them into my framework, if this sounds too confusing,its new to me too..im a newb at this..it was just something i was toying around with. The battery stats are not accurate, i used the theme blue rover that can be flashed using the tmobile theme app that does not come with our phone.

Reactions: fknfocused

SethNkC

Sep 15, 2010
Kansas City
I also used root explorer to change the lcd density of my screen from 240 to 200. Gives a cleaner look..

fknfocused

May 24, 2007
Las Vegas
Check his middle screen shot the app is right in the middle.

thanks bro, but that wasnt what I was referring to. I do like that app though. \m/

the launcher im using is adw launcher ex ,the program i used to change my battery icons and wifi along with signal was ninjamorph. i took a themed frame work from my g2,took the icons i used for the battery,signal and wifi and took them out and used ninjamorph to push them into my framework, if this sounds too confusing,its new to me too..im a newb at this..it was just something i was toying around with. The battery stats are not accurate, i used the theme blue rover that can be flashed using the tmobile theme app that does not come with our phone.

oh i see, Im not sure if I want to go that far into it. I think I might take a stab at it though. Thanks for the info! \m/

SethNkC

Sep 15, 2010
Kansas City
@lucky duck
use root explorer go down to system sys once your in system , top right corner it will say r/w push it and it should say ro. Once that is done pres s and hold build prop . Options will come up , scroll down to open with text editor. Once its open scroll down to lcd density 240. Change it to 200 , save and exit then reboot.if you need anymore help let me know.

Top Liked Posts