Post your home screen..

Search This thread

SethNkC

Sep 15, 2010
Kansas City
Yes but you have to reset it everytime you reboot.. But if you do it my way its a one time deal.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App

slaithe

Mar 23, 2011
The clock im using is called Bob3d, if you google it, it will take you to the thread on Xda of the guy who created the clock, and the weather stream at the bottom of mine is called minimalist text, which is also free from the market.

That clock looks great, but all my googe searches point to this thread. Provide link to .apk, please?

SethNkC

Sep 15, 2010
Kansas City
411a23b4-abce-401f.jpg

Last edited:

MarkP80nj

Mar 13, 2011
Bayville
screenshot_3.jpgscreenshot_4.jpgscreenshot_5.jpg
screenshot_6.jpgscreenshot_7.jpgscreenshot_8.jpg
screenshot_9.jpg
Just on the regular touchwiz.
Used to have Launcher Pro, but then installed kb5 enhanced, and haven't gone through the trouble of redoing it all over again.(Waiting on that custom ROM, lol)

Last edited:

solrac.dc

Sep 19, 2010
Richmond, VA
Yes but you have to reset it everytime you reboot.. But if you do it my way its a one time deal.

You were mentioning about changing your density and since we don't have Voodoo to make our screens look pretty color wise. Would you mind telling me where in root explorer I can change just like you did? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

fknfocused

May 24, 2007
Las Vegas
You were mentioning about changing your density and since we don't have Voodoo to make our screens look pretty color wise. Would you mind telling me where in root explorer I can change just like you did? Thanks in advance

Two methods for you listed below.

@lucky duck
use root explorer go down to system sys once your in system , top right corner it will say r/w push it and it should say ro. Once that is done pres s and hold build prop . Options will come up , scroll down to open with text editor. Once its open scroll down to lcd density 240. Change it to 200 , save and exit then reboot.if you need anymore help let me know.

There is an app on the market called "lcd density for root". It works and looks good. The only.problem is that some apps dont scale properly like 360 camera and the video recorder.

Reactions: solrac.dc

solrac.dc

Sep 19, 2010
Richmond, VA
Thanks fknfocused. Also hit the thanks button as well for offering your help ;-) UPDATE: I actually like how it makes it look. I went with 225 ;-)

Last edited:

solrac.dc

Sep 19, 2010
Richmond, VA
Its "hineycomb theme" for go launcher ex which you can retrieve on market of course; 0)

icy56

Feb 26, 2011
Nashville
d0365e06-363c-5c6a.jpg

Mines nothing special. Im waiting for when Roms come out and then ill start adding fancy clocks and widgets and stuff.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Top Liked Posts