[STOCK][DUMPS][FIRMWARE] Essential stock firmware and rom dumps

Search This thread

63c

Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Essential Phone
OnePlus 6T
I am not responsible if you break your phone in any way, these are here for your aid. I will help as much as i can, but it is on YOU, the user to read the OP and understand exactly what it is you are doing at ALL times.

READ THIS: http://mata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ LEARN FROM IT, DONT EVEN CONTINUE UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THIS

These can be used to return to 100% stock as long as you can get into fastboot mode on the device, and have unlocked the bootloader and critical partitions. All images contained in the zips are directly from the essential Fastboot zips and OTA's, and dumps for the rest

Prerequisites:
Working fastboot environment in bootloader: (test using the command fastboot devices should return your s/n) Windows drivers are at the bottom of the OP.
Essentials windows drivers contain working ADB/Fastboot and places an environment variable to link to these binaries, i would HIGHLY recommend ditching any and all adb/fastboots you may have (minimal, HTC, etc) and use what is supplied by essential, they just work (Not gonna help you either if your hellbent on using your adb/fastboot).
The zips contain all the firmware (19 Images), TWRP11.img (the latest version), and a stockboot.img (so you can conveniently place on your phone and flash in twrp) when rooting with magisk, and boot.fix.red.img (In case you kill verity).

2. Bootloader unlocked: run the command fastboot flashing unlock in bootloader (THIS WIPES USER DATA, BACKUP BEFOREHAND), conversely fastboot flashing lock will relock the bootloader. I dont recommend this, as there are lots of bricks from messing up a flash and locking yourself out afterward.

3. Critical partition unlocked: run the command fastboot flashing unlock_critical in bootloader (THIS WIPES USER DATA, BACKUP BEFOREHAND), conversely fastboot flashing lock_critical will relock the critical partition flashability. I dont recommend this, as there are lots of bricks from messing up a flash and locking yourself out afterward.

4. Common Sense: Use IT!!!!!

Downloads
Android 10 BTS Folder: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mata-bts/files/10
Q Beta BTS Folder: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mata-bts/files/Q-Beta/
Pie BTS & Novendor Folder: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mata-bts/files/Pie
P Beta BTS: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mata-bts/files/P-Beta/
Oreo BTS & NOVENDOR: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mata-bts/files/Oreo/

The Files below are OLD as dirt BTS

OPM1.180104.010 mega.nz (oreo 8.1 beta1)
OPM1.170911.254 mega.nz (oreo 8.0 beta3)
OPM1.170911.213 mega.nz (oreo 8.0 beta2)
OPM1.170911.130 mega.nz (oreo 8.0 beta)

NMK32F AFH (latest nougat 7.1)
NMJ88C mega.nz (nougat 7.1)
NMJ51B AFH (nougat 7.1)
NMJ32F AFH (nougat 7.1)
NMJ20D mega.nz (nougat 7.1)
NMI81C AFH (nougat 7.1)

Drive Folder of Patched Essential Boot images Credit Goes to @dazeone

Some OLD AS DIRT Novendor zips aswell... if anyone still cares

Windows Drivers
drivers

Unzip this and check out the flash-all.[bat,sh] scripts for win/lin (they're identical but provided for easier flashability).
They're set up to flash to both slots. Most people will want to do this on a back to stock mission, but they can be adjusted if your goal is something else.

If coming from some other rom, you're also going to want to wipe your data, or you're not going to boot. This can be accomplished by the command in the bootloader: fastboot -w keep in mind there are multiple scripts to wipe for you in the zips.

These can also be used to make custom roms/rooted boot images/etc too, so have fun with it!

@invisiblek - aer0zer0 stole his thread, he put most of it together
@aer0zer0 - i stole the thread from aer0, his 2yr old son makes more use of the PH-1 than he does.
@bmg1001 - Root thread, found here root
@dazeone - Provides independent patched boot images and has an awesome YouTube Channel of Guides! DazeOne Youtube Channel

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

sarcoptic

Jul 10, 2008
Ill be giving this a shot in a few days hoping to return my phone back to complete stock.

Seamonkey79

Jan 11, 2011
Tampa, FL
Hot diggity... been fun reading/watching you all work on this through Discord, think I'll go ahead and unlock it while I still have my S8 in case I trash things

sarcoptic

Jul 10, 2008
I am trying this out now got a lot of errors saying:

FAILED (remote: Flashing is not allowed for Critical Partitions

However the main partitions like modem and system seem to work fine.

prgopala

Jun 10, 2010
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
So as we're still waiting for Essential to release official factory images, I thought it'd be helpful to link the dumps that we've produced. These can be used to return to 100% stock as long as you can get into fastboot mode on the device.

Thanks for this. My fingerprint sensor was not working for some reason after rooting and I thought i would go completely stock. This thread helped me to go completely stock and get the fingerprint back to working.
Thought I haven't locked the bootloader yet. Will try it later.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

I am trying this out now got a lot of errors saying:

FAILED (remote: Flashing is not allowed for Critical Partitions

However the main partitions like modem and system seem to work fine.

For flashing to critical partition you need to unlock them. The command is similar to unlock boot-loader.

Code:
fastboot flashing unlock_critical

And to lock it again

Code:
fastboot flashing lock_critical

Last edited:

sarcoptic

Jul 10, 2008
The unlock_critical command worked fine....have you tried updating to the latest build from essential? I tried a couple times and I keep getting a installation problem.

invisiblek

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Minnesota
www.invisiblek.org
The unlock_critical command worked fine....have you tried updating to the latest build from essential? I tried a couple times and I keep getting a installation problem.

New zip on the way. I know why that is. The system image was modified (I had forgot I mounted it once which broke its signature).

I'll update once its ready. Sorry about that.

EDIT: OP updated with new link. Again, sorry about that. Slight oversight. With the new zip the OTA will take fine.

Last edited:

sarcoptic

Jul 10, 2008
New zip on the way. I know why that is. The system image was modified (I had forgot I mounted it once which broke its signature).

I'll update once its ready. Sorry about that.

EDIT: OP updated with new link. Again, sorry about that. Slight oversight. With the new zip the OTA will take fine.

Freaking rockstar thanks!

Ellises

Sep 19, 2008
twitter.com
Thanks for the dump! Just yesterday I was trying to figure out how to do the adb backup command but I gave up cause I couldn't get a good reliable connection to my phone (driver issues, then to failed to connect to device, then to using the adb shell and a mouse on recovery, fun times.)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am not responsible if you break your phone in any way, these are here for your aid. I will help as much as i can, but it is on YOU, the user to read the OP and understand exactly what it is you are doing at ALL times.

READ THIS: http://mata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ LEARN FROM IT, DONT EVEN CONTINUE UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THIS

These can be used to return to 100% stock as long as you can get into fastboot mode on the device, and have unlocked the bootloader and critical partitions. All images contained in the zips are directly from the essential Fastboot zips and OTA's, and dumps for the rest

Prerequisites:
    Working fastboot environment in bootloader: (test using the command fastboot devices should return your s/n) Windows drivers are at the bottom of the OP.
    Essentials windows drivers contain working ADB/Fastboot and places an environment variable to link to these binaries, i would HIGHLY recommend ditching any and all adb/fastboots you may have (minimal, HTC, etc) and use what is supplied by essential, they just work (Not gonna help you either if your hellbent on using your adb/fastboot).
    The zips contain all the firmware (19 Images), TWRP11.img (the latest version), and a stockboot.img (so you can conveniently place on your phone and flash in twrp) when rooting with magisk, and boot.fix.red.img (In case you kill verity).

2. Bootloader unlocked: run the command fastboot flashing unlock in bootloader (THIS WIPES USER DATA, BACKUP BEFOREHAND), conversely fastboot flashing lock will relock the bootloader. I dont recommend this, as there are lots of bricks from messing up a flash and locking yourself out afterward.

3. Critical partition unlocked: run the command fastboot flashing unlock_critical in bootloader (THIS WIPES USER DATA, BACKUP BEFOREHAND), conversely fastboot flashing lock_critical will relock the critical partition flashability. I dont recommend this, as there are lots of bricks from messing up a flash and locking yourself out afterward.

4. Common Sense: Use IT!!!!!

Downloads
    Android 10 BTS Folder: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mata-bts/files/10
    Q Beta BTS Folder: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mata-bts/files/Q-Beta/
    Pie BTS & Novendor Folder: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mata-bts/files/Pie
    P Beta BTS: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mata-bts/files/P-Beta/
    Oreo BTS & NOVENDOR: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mata-bts/files/Oreo/

The Files below are OLD as dirt BTS

OPM1.170911.130 mega.nz (oreo 8.0 beta)

NMK32F AFH (latest nougat 7.1)
    NMJ88C mega.nz (nougat 7.1)
    NMJ51B AFH (nougat 7.1)
    NMJ32F AFH (nougat 7.1)
    NMJ20D mega.nz (nougat 7.1)
    NMI81C AFH (nougat 7.1)

Drive Folder of Patched Essential Boot images Credit Goes to @dazeone

Some OLD AS DIRT Novendor zips aswell... if anyone still cares

Windows Drivers
    drivers

Unzip this and check out the flash-all.[bat,sh] scripts for win/lin (they're identical but provided for easier flashability).
    They're set up to flash to both slots. Most people will want to do this on a back to stock mission, but they can be adjusted if your goal is something else.

If coming from some other rom, you're also going to want to wipe your data, or you're not going to boot. This can be accomplished by the command in the bootloader: fastboot -w keep in mind there are multiple scripts to wipe for you in the zips.

These can also be used to make custom roms/rooted boot images/etc too, so have fun with it!

@invisiblek - aer0zer0 stole his thread, he put most of it together
    @aer0zer0 - i stole the thread from aer0, his 2yr old son makes more use of the PH-1 than he does.
    @bmg1001 - Root thread, found here root
    @dazeone - Provides independent patched boot images and has an awesome YouTube Channel of Guides! DazeOne Youtube Channel

this thread is mine!!!!!!!!! all mine now. Ill update the OP soon.
    OP updated with December BTS and NOVENDOR. Also, over int he root thread, i have provided my patched stock boot.img as well. They are all over the place nowadays..lol

dec_patched_stock_twrp_ianmacd1203_magisk

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603865614
    OP Updated with January BTS and Novendor.

Storytime: I purchased a OP6T early December, and I hadn't planned on selling my PH1 (the working one). Got 350 for it on Craigslist. Because I still wanna be productive on this device, I started trying to follow through on my original claim I started in October for my brick (To this day, I still don't know what happened). And since they aren't selling the device anymore, 199.00 brick replacement is gone. I got frustrated with the level of incompetence "chief hooligan" and friends have displayed lately (You can't seriously tell me that they don't have the qcom Sahara tool for their own device....)

All I want is for them to just flash my phone again. I'm a little disappointed in how they have absolutely run this company into the ground. I'm not a Andy Rubin Homer, I had no idea who he was until people were like, "omfg the father of Android is making a phone, der der derr".

A minimalist phone, with great design and timely updates, I couldn't ask for more. They instead, teased and promoted various peripherals, that never panned out (dock, 360 camera, let's face it, DAQ, they wasted the window of excitement there). For the first flagship device, it was great, the PH2 could be/could have been amazing. Now I'm not so sure.

Let us hope, for essentials sake, if/when the ph2 pipedream is ever realized, they have a good idea of what their fanbase/niche wants in a device.

fin, aer0zer0

p.s. I'll do what I can with BTS and NoVendors, there are some amazing devs that own this device, but it's hard without one of my own, can't test anything I make.
    DP#2 Is up