Native Wifi Tether on D3

Search This thread

freakb18c1

Dec 8, 2009
Dirty Jersey
Which rom does the Wifi Tether work native? I did the radiocom hack on one of my D3's and it works fine, i'd like to get my other D3 to work without the radio hack. Is this possible? :eek:

aross6

Jan 5, 2009
I can tell you that Hashcode's ICS Beta and Mavrom both will work with WiFi Tether without the Radiohack for sure!

Reactions: freakb18c1

bogdan_wrc

Nov 22, 2008
I have some 1gb transfer included in subscription...so i dont know if the traffic counts.

Jan 26, 2012
Just tested Mavrom, it's working great. Do we have any Kernels for overclocking?
:)

Hashcodes has worked for a loonngg time. CM9 is great and my daily driver. Unfortunately D3 has a locked bootloader preventing any kernal flashing. However if your interested in overclocking, search the forums as there are multiple instances of that discussed and dl setcpu.

Hashcode's ICS CM9 XT862

digitalsynner85

Sep 15, 2011
New Iberia, Louisiana
Hashcodes has worked for a loonngg time. CM9 is great and my daily driver. Unfortunately D3 has a locked bootloader preventing any kernal flashing. However if your interested in overclocking, search the forums as there are multiple instances of that discussed and dl setcpu.

Hashcode's ICS CM9 XT862

AOKP wifi tether works as well....and AOKP has built in setcpu so you can mess with it as well

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can tell you that Hashcode's ICS Beta and Mavrom both will work with WiFi Tether without the Radiohack for sure!