[Q] How to boot into recovery on lt18i

Search This thread

tamagonokimi

May 9, 2012
hi, guys. im sorry if im posting in the wrong thread but i need help w/ booting into recovery for my arc s.

ive downloaded and installed CWM but whenever i tap "reboot into recovery", it simply reboots the device and doesnt give the command prompt-esque sceen.

help needed real badly. thanks in advance.

Reactions: bryanfuryin22

tamagonokimi

May 9, 2012
hm... tried that but it just boots the phone normally.

tried just pressing and holding "BACK" and consecutively pressing "BACK" to no avail.

zolaisugly

Mar 2, 2011
Huawei Mate 20 X
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite
Have you installed cwm from market then installed into phone.

What I mean is cwm has a 2 stage install 1 install app
2 open app and then click install on to phone.

The shut down menu will not show reboot option. you have to shut down then restart manually when you see sony logo press/spam the back button constantly until cwn loads, if this not work try using down volume button again spam/ pressing continually

Sent from my LT18i using XDA App

utonto

May 9, 2012
On xperia Arc S you need to press a few times the VolumeUp and VolumeDown buttons as soon as you see the FreeXperia logo. You'll notice that the led becomes violet when you're entering into recovery mode.

tamagonokimi

May 9, 2012
got it working, guys.

downloaded Xperia CWM Auto-Installer from market and worked like a charm.

thanks for all the help. :D:D:D:D

hadi.jarehan

Oct 25, 2012
Urmia
First you'll need a rooted and CWM supported kernel. Shut down the device. Press the power button and wait. When the boot logo came wait for a little vibration. Then press the Back or Volume Down button several times. There you go. You're in Clock Work Mode Recovery.

Reactions: freshp

Mapinto

Jan 4, 2014
Recovery installation

Hi guys

I have the same question... I want to install a custom ROM on my LT18i and i already installed ROM Manager but it says that requires a custom recovery..

In the option of install or update recovery it says that my device is not listaed. .:(

Can you help a newbie ???

Thanks

popthosegaskets

Jun 25, 2012
Singapore
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OnePlus 8T
Hi guys

I have the same question... I want to install a custom ROM on my LT18i and i already installed ROM Manager but it says that requires a custom recovery..

In the option of install or update recovery it says that my device is not listaed. .:(

Can you help a newbie ???

Thanks

Flash a custom kernel that comes with a recovery. How to do it? Use the search button. This question has been asked a million times.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた

padmaprakashjain

Dec 3, 2015
my phone is xperia lt18i
i installed cm11 previously, it was installed properly and it had a problem that, battery discharging very fast
later i installed update version of cm11
first i installed zip file in recovery by pressing buttons
later i installed boot.img (karnal) using minimal adb and fast boot
now my mobile had a problem
if i press power button it will show only legecy xperia
if i press power button and volume down it will show only recovery simble (hat)
it is also not varying

can anybody help for this problem
how to go boot loader :crying::crying::crying:
padmaprakashjain@gmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you installed cwm from market then installed into phone.

What I mean is cwm has a 2 stage install 1 install app
    2 open app and then click install on to phone.

The shut down menu will not show reboot option. you have to shut down then restart manually when you see sony logo press/spam the back button constantly until cwn loads, if this not work try using down volume button again spam/ pressing continually

Sent from my LT18i using XDA App
    On xperia Arc S you need to press a few times the VolumeUp and VolumeDown buttons as soon as you see the FreeXperia logo. You'll notice that the led becomes violet when you're entering into recovery mode.
    hi, guys. im sorry if im posting in the wrong thread but i need help w/ booting into recovery for my arc s.

ive downloaded and installed CWM but whenever i tap "reboot into recovery", it simply reboots the device and doesnt give the command prompt-esque sceen.

help needed real badly. thanks in advance.
    Press back buton a few times as it's booting

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium
    make sure that CWM is installed correctly