[LEAK][OTA]P3100DDBLI1/P3113XARCLI - Jelly Bean 4.1.1 !

Search This thread

LuffarJoh

May 10, 2007
First JB OTA to P3113 right?

Carrier/Country: XAR
Version: 4.1.1 - Jelly Bean
New PDA: P3113XARCLI
Needed PDA: P3113UEBLH2
Download
Size: 327.9 MB

To Flash this you need to have stock P3113UEBLH2 firmware. This is important since the OTA makes a check before flashing.

First Jelly Bean OTA for GT-P3100 in India (INU)

Date: 8 Sep 2012
Version: 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
Needen PDA: P3100DDBLH3
To PDA: P3100DDBLI1
Size: 295.2 MB
Download

Enjoy!

To Flash this you need to have stock P3100DDBLH3 firmware. This is important since the OTA makes a check before flashing.

Flash through recovery as a zip-file.

I do not have this device myself, hence it is still untested. If there is a brave soul out there that test it and can give flashing instruction, please PM me and I will update the first post!

For the future, all OTA for this model can be found here

Thanks to SamMobile.com!

More info here

Last edited:

Droidlover123

Jul 8, 2012

Download

To Flash this you need to have stock P3100DDBLH3 firmware. This is important since the OTA makes a check before flashing.

I do not have this device myself, hence it is still untested. If there is a brave soul out there that test it and can give flashing instruction, please PM me and I will update the first post!

Thanks to SamMobile.com!

More info here

finally we gotta experience it!!!buddy thanx for info.i am so exited about jelly bean on my tab...

Last edited:

p3113owner

Aug 27, 2012
This means they are going to update the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to Jellybean! Hopefully, they will leak the P3113 version soon. I will flash it immediately when it is leaked for my tablet.

Last edited:
Reactions: ktetreault14

madphone

Apr 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hey guys,

could somebody extract theSecLauncher2.apk from system/apps and libdrawglfunction.so from system/lib ? We'd really apreciate it becuase we need it for porting to other devices. It would safe us a lot of time.

Reactions: sert00

shinydesert

Jan 26, 2011
Saint Louis,MO
I did too, and could not see them either,now that I installed CWM and rooted it aome apps are saying that is not rooted, I see the files you need, but I can't copy/move/send them.

Sorry,I will keepp trying. :(

Reactions: madphone

geekdadof3

Aug 8, 2010
Cleveland, Ohio
I am downloading now we report back

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

I downloaded the OTA and firmware and updated my 3113. JB works great! Noticeably smoother than ICS, although not perfect. all the usual bloatware is present. Google Now works flawlessly.

Only hiccup for now is the lack of homescreen rotation. :( I can probably get over that for now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First JB OTA to P3113 right?

Carrier/Country: XAR
    Version: 4.1.1 - Jelly Bean
    New PDA: P3113XARCLI
    Needed PDA: P3113UEBLH2
    Download
    Size: 327.9 MB

To Flash this you need to have stock P3113UEBLH2 firmware. This is important since the OTA makes a check before flashing.

Download

Enjoy!

Thanks to SamMobile.com!

More info here
    How's it coming along? looking for that 3113 =)

just putting together the zip right now and will be uploading shortly.
    This means they are going to update the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to Jellybean! Hopefully, they will leak the P3113 version soon. I will flash it immediately when it is leaked for my tablet.

Currently making a rom for P3113 devices. I'll get it out tomorrow or the next day. I have been wrapped up working on all my SGS3 releases. I will post it in the development section here and my site when available.