Guntur
Am using chain fire 3d 2.0

while playing gangster west coast hustle , white textures are present

players are white.,
cars are also white

can anyone help me...

Thugnificent1

Nov 23, 2011
to fix that you need to install chainfire 3d v2.8, that will fix the white texture problem

use "lower quality texture" and quallcomm plugin and make sure your device is atlease 1000 mhz and using chainfire 3d 2.8 version.

Fakso

May 3, 2011
Mandsaur
Its working perfect on my SG3 with Chainfire 3d v2.0.....

Make sure That if you are using Chainfire Pro its legitimate...as the app details say that Per App settings work only on Chainfire pro purchased from market..

rubensollie

Feb 8, 2011
Rotterdam
:(

I can't seem to get it working. I have tried Chainfire3d 1.4/2.0/2.8 but they all give white textures. Anyone has a solution?

EDIT: ps. I already tried quallcom and powervr plugin with reduce texture size.

EDIT 2: nvm, got it working now on cm7 :D.

Last edited:

austin266

Nov 14, 2011
Guntur
i tried it with power rvr plugin.....
same white textures
can anyone seend me the link for cache files.... i think something is wrong with cache(sd card data)

Reactions: samurai143

rubensollie

Feb 8, 2011
Rotterdam
Are your values in the per app settings or in the general settings. If they are in the per app settings, Use reduce texture quality and quallcom plugin in the general settings and then open gangstar.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

pradeep9868

May 20, 2014
I have found the solution!!!

Are your values in the per app settings or in the general settings. If they are in the per app settings, Use reduce texture quality and quallcom plugin in the general settings and then open gangstar.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

OK first of all you should know that the format of tga file given by gameloft is dependent on the device downloading the game.
If someone downloads the files and then reuploads for others then the files being downloaded by others is not compatible with it.
So what you need to do is simple convert those TGA files to open system ie such that these can be run on any system/mobile.

Visit this link actually its in unknown language i too dont know but links are provided with it. :victory:

Visit progamix.heck.in/cara-mod-gangstar-wch.xhtml
from that page download "The Compressonator" link is -> adf,ly/bBoQ5 Password for file is "progamixmod"

download and extract its amd software to view tga files know you need to open tga files being supplied by gameloft in this software and save as new tga files thats it.... Now transfer those to phone and enjoy........

Note: IF software says cant open tga files then rename *.tga to *.dds and retry to open .dds files and save as new tga files. :cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i tried it with power rvr plugin.....
    same white textures
    can anyone seend me the link for cache files.... i think something is wrong with cache(sd card data)