Themer problem?

Search This thread

Sachinist

Dec 11, 2013
Mumbai
Hey. whenever I apply any theme through the app the launcher gets fc this is happening with all themes but when I used themer some months back it worked fine all themes were correctly set and it dint lag too. My phone is Samsung galaxy s advance

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

dendie701

Feb 23, 2011
loading main screen

This themer is really cool...

how ever i would like to ask how to prevent the themer loading to main home screen or app drawer after i opened up an apps, so i have to wait until themer loading perfectly...its about 5 to 15 seconds, thanks

problems solved...turn out that i'm using go locker as default launcher and then themer, i've clear default and choose themer as default launcher, back to home screen is no longer loading :D

Last edited:

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
This themer is really cool...

how ever i would like to ask how to prevent the themer loading to main home screen or app drawer after i opened up an apps, so i have to wait until themer loading perfectly...its about 5 to 15 seconds, thanks

problems solved...turn out that i'm using go locker as default launcher and then themer, i've clear default and choose themer as default launcher, back to home screen is no longer loading :D

Thanks for your input, we'll pass this along to the developers!

dendie701

Feb 23, 2011
themer launcher is still redraw/reloading

Thanks for your input, we'll pass this along to the developers!

turn out after using it normally, working fine in the few minutes...but then it is sorry to say the problem still persist even after i turn the themer into system file (using titanium backup), and i tried V6 supercharger to have bulletproof launcher which is still can't be bulletproof launcher...hoping for fix please, thanks.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
turn out after using it normally, working fine in the few minutes...but then it is sorry to say the problem still persist even after i turn the themer into system file (using titanium backup), and i tried V6 supercharger to have bulletproof launcher which is still can't be bulletproof launcher...hoping for fix please, thanks.

What device do you have?

dendie701

Feb 23, 2011
What device do you have?

My device is a low class android made in China, evercoss A7s mtk6572, 512MB ram, 4,5", Mali-400MP, touchwiz xprime rom
but i don't think its not the themer problem that its redraw, since i get back to default home touchwiz launcher yet still its redrawed...maybe the rom is the cause?

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
My device is a low class android made in China, evercoss A7s mtk6572, 512MB ram, 4,5", Mali-400MP, touchwiz xprime rom
but i don't think its not the themer problem that its redraw, since i get back to default home touchwiz launcher yet still its redrawed...maybe the rom is the cause?

That might be the case, Themer is designed to work with stock ROMs (as that what we test it on). Lower RAM also doesn't really help, as we're still trying to optimize Themer's performance for low-end devices. Sorry about that.

Bierschiss86

Feb 22, 2014
Resultion not supported

Hi,

themer sends a message that the resolution of the screen ist not supported. So is there a possibility to have a compability? using sony xperia Z Meow kernel + beanstalk 4.4 (yuga 251)

thx

Bierschiss86

Feb 22, 2014
i have the stock resolution. i can also change the dpi etc. with "appsettings" but its still the same problem. thx

sw6lee

Apr 20, 2011
Please check that no other settings have been changed, such as the size of status bars, navigation bars, etc.

Hi Themer team. I am having problem with your Themer app. I have a Nexus 4, which is still powerful with 2GB ram, but the launcher keeps redrawing. It's REALLY ANNOYING..so because It's redrawing when I scroll in home screen it's really laggy. But after maybe 10 seconds, everything settles, and becomes smooth again. After using an app for a while and go to Themer, it happens again. PLEASE fix it for us.. :( I really love themer, and recently installed it for someone who didn't know about it, but I'm pretty sure she's getting mad too with this bug..

Thank you.

Hi Themer team. I am having problem with your Themer app. I have a Nexus 4, which is still powerful with 2GB ram, but the launcher keeps redrawing. It's REALLY ANNOYING..so because It's redrawing when I scroll in home screen it's really laggy. But after maybe 10 seconds, everything settles, and becomes smooth again. After using an app for a while and go to Themer, it happens again. PLEASE fix it for us.. :( I really love themer, and recently installed it for someone who didn't know about it, but I'm pretty sure she's getting mad too with this bug..

Thank you.

Me too

TapaTalk'd from a KFSOWI :D

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013

Thank you.

Hi.

Please try this method, as it should help fix the issue:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

We are aware of the problem and the developers are doing their best to fix the issue :)

sw6lee

Apr 20, 2011
Hi.

Please try this method, as it should help fix the issue:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

We are aware of the problem and the developers are doing their best to fix the issue :)

Just tried, but doesn't help unfortunately. BTW even unlocking my phone redraws Themer. It's so annoying, I think I'm gonna switch to another launcher until you guys fix it. Hopefully soon, cause I want to use Themer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try to completely remove themer from your device,including the mycolorscreen folder,then reboot phone and reinstall,this should sort the problem out m8
    Just tried, but doesn't help unfortunately. BTW even unlocking my phone redraws Themer. It's so annoying, I think I'm gonna switch to another launcher until you guys fix it. Hopefully soon, cause I want to use Themer.

More performance improvements will arrive soon :)
    Themer is dead. Find other alternatives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk