[Q] [$$] Ethernet over USB OTG

Search This thread

yellasrichand

Oct 17, 2009
Boca Raton
I want to be able to use a wired ethernet connection with the S4 Zoom over USB using a OTG cable. I know it doesn't support it out of the box. I have looked all over the internet but did not find a solution. I am willing to pay if someone can create a reliable solution for this.

I need to be able to use a USB OTG cable (such as this) and a USB to ethernet adapter (such as this) in order to connect the S4 Zoom to the internet.

yellasrichand

Oct 17, 2009
Boca Raton

pileiba

Aug 8, 2008
app store

There are various apps in the app store for this. Just search ethernet in the app store. Tell me If this helps. Also your phone needs to be rooted.
I want to be able to use a wired ethernet connection with the S4 Zoom over USB using a OTG cable. I know it doesn't support it out of the box. I have looked all over the internet but did not find a solution. I am willing to pay if someone can create a reliable solution for this.

I need to be able to use a USB OTG cable (such as this) and a USB to ethernet adapter (such as this) in order to connect the S4 Zoom to the internet.

Top Liked Posts