BootAnimation(LG Solution)

Search This thread

BlinkYDroid

Jun 4, 2014
I make this because I tried to change the bootanimation in my LG Optimus L7 II but I can't, all the tutorials doesn't work for my device and here I found the way, it is on cust/poweron (I found that adress in Bin/bootanimation file).

===REQUIREMENTS===
* You have to be ROOT user
* Have a custom bootanimation.zip
* Download Root explorer

The key is not only in:

[/system/media/bootanimation.zip]

You have to change the custom bootanimation.zip on [/cust /poweron/bootanimation.zip] too.

So first of all put the custom bootanimation.zip on the external SD, then with the Root explorer go to system/media and replace the original file "bootanimation.zip" to the new one on your external SD. Then go to cust/poweron and do the same thing. Now your device's company bootanimation is replaced for the custom that you've downloaded.

Here I upload a random bootanimation for you to test it and then you can search another which you like more.

Peace guys, hope this works for you!

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 1,104
Reactions: yecarrillo

maxx_hr

Nov 4, 2008
Brdovec
I make this because I tried to change the bootanimation in my LG Optimus L7 II but I can't, all the tutorials doesn't work for my device and here I found the way, it is on cust/poweron (I found that adress in Bin/bootanimation file).

===REQUIREMENTS===
* Download Root explorer

The key is not only in:

You have to change the custom bootanimation.zip on [/cust /poweron/bootanimation.zip] too.

So first of all put the custom bootanimation.zip on the external SD, then with the Root explorer go to system/media and replace the original file "bootanimation.zip" to the new one on your external SD. Then go to cust/poweron and do the same thing. Now your device's company bootanimation is replaced for the custom that you've downloaded.

Here I upload a random bootanimation for you to test it and then you can search another which you like more.

In my P710, i only change in /system/media/bootanimation.zip, and it works, till i change bootanimation packed with UOT kitchen canges.
After that, no matter how i change bootanimation.zip only in /system/media/, it stays same.
I try to see your procedure, but on my P710, is no /poweron under /custom folder...
I found bootanimation.zip in /data/local/ folder, and only delete it. No more problem with changing bootanimation.zip only in /system/media/.
Maby helping someone...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

===REQUIREMENTS===
    * Download Root explorer

The key is not only in: