[Q] private mode gone

Search This thread

Russ77

Jul 26, 2012
Yeah tons. That was my first thought to. So I went in TiB and looked at all my frozen stuff and non seemed private related. Any ideas on what I may have frozen that broke it?

I haven't a clue as to what would've broken it, but I'd start by un-freezing anything that's not blatantly a bloat or otherwise undesirable app.

FYI - iirc deleting bloat does nothing to increase internal storage, that's a hard partition, so I always freeze.

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
I haven't a clue as to what would've broken it, but I'd start by un-freezing anything that's not blatantly a bloat or otherwise undesirable app.

FYI - iirc deleting bloat does nothing to increase internal storage, that's a hard partition, so I always freeze.

are you sure about that? just strange how my storage went up quite a bit after deleting bloat.. if you freeze it or uninstall it i can see it this way but deleting all together should clear up some space.. thats pretty much why root is needed so you can mess with the root file system.. if it didnt clear up space thered be no need to get rid of bloat

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app