The best micro SD is?

Search This thread

KM2311

Jul 6, 2013
Nagpur
Transcend

I am using a Transcend 16GB Class 10 micro sd and its awesome. Whichever sd card you buy, look for better class.:good:

otgonz

Sep 27, 2013
I have tested Sandisk class 4 and Samsung class 10 microSD's. The Samsung one is working very fine and fast, I have two partitions: one FAT32 and EXT4 for extra space for apps.

I almost lost the Samsung microSD partitioning it using Mini Tool partition, but I could recover it formatting the micro SD using the cell phone.

mathfr01

Jan 8, 2014
I have been using a Kingston 16GB class 4 for over a year and it works great! I use ext4 with link2sd and I must say that I am satisfied with it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi people,what is the best miscro SD 8 GB for My Galaxy Ace?
    I tried 4GB HC and doesn´t working :/

Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you-

one of my friends own a SANDISK ULTRA ANDROID MICROSDHC 16 GB CLASS 10 CARD WHICH IS SUPERB
    i myself was shocked to see it ha and i were on same rom CM9 FINAL 5 { BEST CM9ROM SO FAR} and i was having stock card at that time and his phone was responding fast with minute lags than mine and all performance settings were same so go for it while it is you choice i have also ordered one ad waiting for delivery so go for it
    HIT THANKS MAN YOUR FINGERS WON'T CRACK
    hahaahah
    Kingston HC class 10, 8gb, no problems :good: