Not working

OPhPJKx.png
Download

For S-ON, as always, you need to flash boot.img manually:
Code:
fastboot erase boot
fastboot flash boot boot.img

Release 1

YOU MAY NOT USE ANY FILES OF THIS ROM WITHOUT PERMISSION!

For all Sense 5 Features and Review and all the ScreenShots which are not shown above are also posted in the Link below:
http://www.thatsallnow.com/sense-5-rom-for-desire-hd-by-acetify-full-review-12-30-13/

Click thanks if u like my work

Regards,
Yahya Wasim
Chairman & CEO at Thats ALL Now

TheRinseM

Jan 31, 2013
Hey,

This (might) fix your bluetooth.

BTW, its not a flashable zip ;)

Attachments

• Bluetooth_fix-trm.zip
    181 KB · Views: 112

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
Downloading this now, Already knowing what the bugs are which are on par with Sense 4.1+ i will see how the performance handles on the DHD.

tweakos

Nov 30, 2010
my gsm module (sim card slot) - died . it happen because of my mistake. i was just tried to attach micro sim - no luck, and when i return my sim back, something went wrong. ok (i thought) - **** happens, but now i can flash sense 4+ and use it as my daily (?) driver . but ... flash card slot also not working.of cause ill try to do something with it (bring it to the service for example), but if no luck....

lccc37

Jun 30, 2010
my gsm module (sim card slot) - died . it happen because of my mistake. i was just tried to attach micro sim - no luck, and when i return my sim back, something went wrong. ok (i thought) - **** happens, but now i can flash sense 4+ and use it as my daily (?) driver . but ... flash card slot also not working.of cause ill try to do something with it (bring it to the service for example), but if no luck....

A sim and SD module of DHD can be ordered easily in China.... I fixed my DHD (cableboard) and HD2 (mainboard)
Sorry for off-topic.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Reactions: yutouyes

engineer.7assan

Sep 8, 2008
Cairo , Egypt
I Need other thing (Sorry for my bad english ) :)

I Need to Add Arabic Languge to HTC Sense Input ( Just Add Arabic with English Only NOT INSTALL OTHER KEYBOARD )

Many Thanks :)

Top Liked Posts